New Image Flextend Convex Skin Barrier with Floating Flange and Tape is a skin barrier from Hollister Medical designed with built-in convexity for added security and skin protection for recessed, retracted and flush stomas. With pre-cut openings, this Hollister Medical barrier gently eliminates pressure on tender, post-operative abdomens with the exclusive Floating Flange.
New Image Flextend Convex Skin Barrier with Floating Flange and Tape is equipped with a Flextend skin barrier to protect the skin from irritating discharge over an extended wearing time, making it an ideal choice for both urostomies and ileostomies.
You might also be interested in similar skin barrier products from Hollister, such as Hollister CenterPointLock Cut-to-Fit FlexWear Skin Barrier, Flat.
New Image Flextend Convex Skin Barrier with Floating Flange and Tape Features and Benefits
- Built-in convexity creates added security and skin protection for recessed, retracted and flush stomas.
- Gently eliminates pressure on tender post operative abdomens with the exclusive Floating Flange.
- Protects the skin over extended wearing time from irritating discharge.
- Flextend skin barrier is the barrier of choice for urostomies and ileostomies.
New Image Flextend Convex Skin Barrier with Floating Flange and Tape Specifications
- Product numbers: 14901, 14902, 14903, 14904, 14905, 14906, 14907, 14908, 14910
- Manufacturer: Hollister Medical
- Flange Size: 1-3/4 Inches, 2-1/4 Inches, 2-3/4 Inches
- Stoma Size: 5/8 Inch, 3/4 Inch, 7/8 Inch, 1 Inch, 1-1/8 Inch, 1-1/4 Inch, 1-3/8 Inch, 1-1/2 Inch, 1-5/8 Inch, 1-3/4 Inch, 2 Inches
- Color Matching System
- Tape Border
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWould a floating flange help the pouches stay on longer as well as keep the skin from getting irritated so easily?Question by: Robbin Williams on Jul 5, 2017 9:32:00 PMWe do not employ any medical professionals and therefore cannot answer any specific questions regarding this item. We recommend speaking with your physician for a clearer answer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 13, 2017 8:33:00 AM