Nutren Junior is a complete liquid nutrition specifically formulated for children ages 1 to 13. Manufactured by Nestle, Nutren Junior is a pediatric nutrition formula for complete or supplemental nutrition support. Nutren Junior is lactose-free, gluten-free and low-residue. Nutren Jr contains CalciLock™ blend of essential nutrients to help support healthy bone development.
Nutren Junior Pediatric Complete Liquid Nutrition Support
- Growth failure
- Short- or long-term tube feeding
Nutren Junior for Pediatric Features & Benefits
- 50% whey protein to promote tolerance
- Reformulated to meet the 2011 IOM recommendations for calcium & vitamin D
- Contains CalciLock™† blend of essential nutrients to help support healthy bone development
- Nutritionally complete tube feeding or oral supplement
- Closed system with SpikeRight® PLUS port, the first available proximal-end enteral connector system designed to be incompatible with IV equipment
- Appropriate for lactose intolerance*, gluten-free, low-residue, kosher. (* Not for individuals with galactosemia)
Nutren Junior Complete Liquid Nutrition for Pediatric Specifications
- Nutren Junior Product Numbers: 9871616062.
- Size Options: 250 mL.
- Flavor Options: Vanilla.
- kcal/mL: 1.0.
- Caloric Distribution (% of kcal).
- Protein: 12%
- Carbohydrate: 449%
- Fat: 44%
- Protein Source: calcium-potassium caseinate.
- NPC:N Ratio: 183:1.
- MCT:LCT Ratio: 20:80.
- n6:n3 Ratio: 5.3:1.
- Osmolality (mOsm/kg water): 350
- Renal Solute Load (mOsm/L): 256
- Water: 85%
- Meets 100% RDI for protein and key vitamins and minerals:
- 1-8 years, 1000 mL
- 9-13 years, 1500 mL
- Manufacturer: Nestle.
- Brand: Nutren Junior.
- HCPCS Code: B4160.
Nutren Junior Complete Liquid Nutrition Ingredients
Water, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Soybean Oil, Contains less than 2% of Whey Protein Concentrate, Canola Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides (from coconut and/or palm kernel oil), Artificial Flavor, Calcium Citrate, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Ascorbate, Potassium Phosphate, Carrageenan,Salt, Taurine, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, M-Inositol, L-Carnitine, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Copper Sulfate, Beta Carotene, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin B12.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Nestle Sub Brand Nutren Ships Free No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Nutren Junior Review
My son is too picky and doesn’t eat well. His doctor recommended Nestle Nutren Junior and I have been using it for almost 5 months. It helps him gain weight and it has a lot of vitamins. There are no side effects and it tastes good too. It is quick acting and easy to consume. I would gladly recommend it.