Other Nutren product(s)
Nutren Junior With Fiber is a complete liquid nutrition specifically formulated for children ages 1-13. Manufactured by Nestle, Nutren Junior is a pediatric nutrition formula for complete or supplemental nutrition support with a Blend of Prebio1™ Soluble Fiber and Insoluble Fiber for children. Nutren Junior with Fiber is lactose-free, gluten-free and low-residue. Nutren Jr contains CalciLock™ blend of essential nutrients to help support healthy bone development.
Nutren Junior With Fiber Pediatric Complete Liquid Nutrition Support
- Bowel management.
- Growth failure.
- Short- or long-term tube feeding.
Nutren Junior With Fiber for Pediatric Features & Benefits
- 50% whey protein to promote tolerance
- Reformulated to meet the 2011 IOM recommendations for calcium & vitamin D
- Contains CalciLock™† blend of essential nutrients to help support healthy bone development
- Nutritionally complete tube feeding or oral supplement
- Closed system with SpikeRight® PLUS port, the first available proximal-end enteral connector system designed to be incompatible with IV equipment
- Appropriate for lactose intolerance*, gluten-free, low-residue, kosher. (* Not for individuals with galactosemia)
- Fiber blend includes 2.2 g/L PREBIO¹™ soluble fiber to help promote the growth of beneficial bacteria and 3.8 g/L insoluble fiber to help support normal bowel function
Nutren Junior With Fiber Complete Liquid Nutrition for Pediatric Specifications
- Nutren Junior With Fiber Product Numbers: 9871616063.
- Size Options: 250 mL.
- Flavor Options: Vanilla.
- kcal/mL: 1.0.
- Caloric Distribution (% of kcal).
- Protein: 12%
- Carbohydrate: 44%
- Fat: 44%
- Protein Source: calcium-potassium caseinate.
- NPC:N Ratio: 183:1.
- MCT:LCT Ratio: 20:80.
- n6:n3 Ratio: 5.3:1.
- Osmolality (mOsm/kg water): 350
- Renal Solute Load (mOsm/L): 256
- Water: 85%
- Meets 100% RDI for protein and key vitamins and minerals:
- 1-8 years, 1000 mL
- 9-13 years, 1500 mL
- Manufacturer: Nestle.
- Brand: Nutren Junior.
- HCPCS Code: B4160.
Nutren Junior With Fiber Complete Liquid Nutrition Ingredients
Water, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Soybean Oil, Contains less than 2% of Whey Protein Concentrate, Canola Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides (from Coconut and/or Palm Kernel Oil), Pea Fiber (Insoluble Fiber), Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Citrate, Frutooligosaccharides (Soluble Fiber), Potassium Chloride,Sodium Phosphate, Inulin (Fiber from Chicory), Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Choline Chloride,Sodium Ascorbate, Potassium Hydroxide, Salt, Carrageenan, Taurine, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, M-Inositol, L-Carnitine, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3,Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Copper Sulfate, Beta Carotene, Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin B12.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Nestle Sub Brand Nutren
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!