Poucho Case by Medicool is easily activated with just water. These handy cooling wallets are Diabetic Carrying Cases for people with Diabetes are shipped from the USA by Medicool. The Poucho keeps insulin pen delivery systems and vials cool through the process of evaporation with no freezing required. The wallet is easily activated with regular tap water in just 40 seconds and will retain its cooling properties for up to 4 days without reactivation. It activates more quickly than any other evaporative cooling wallet and can be reactivated hundreds of times. The Medicool Poucho Carry Case is easily portable and is available in 5 different sizes, single pen, double pen, small, large and extra large, in cobalt blue or charcoal black colors. (Image displayed is for X-Large in Blue)
Keep your insulin cool without refrigeration! Duo-Pen for one or two pens, Large for pens and bottles.
Medicool Poucho Carry Case Features & Benefits
- Keeps insulin bottles or pens cool without refrigeration.
- Activate with just tap water.
- Great for active travelers.
- Can be used and re-activated a hundred times.
- Stays cool up to 4 days.
Medicool Poucho Diabetic Carry Case Specifications
- Medicool Poucho Carry Case Product Numbers:
- Size Options: Small, Single, Double, Large, xLarge.
- Color Options: Cobalt Blue or Charcoal Black.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Medicool
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!