Tenderwrap Unna Boot by Kendall is a compression dressing used in wound care. This bandage conforms well to leg contours for a comfortable fit and provides extra relief from pain and itching.
This compression dressing is formulated with a nonhardening zinc oxide paste. This allows the bandage to remain flexible. It also comes with calamine, which encourages patient ambulation and compliance.
The boot bandage is gelatin free, eliminating the need for preservatives. This in turn reduces the chance of adverse skin reactions.
The bandage is impregnated equally throughout, which helps to deliver firm, even compression therapy for a multitude of bandaging needs.
The Unna boot bandage adds a secondary dressing of absorbent undercast rolls for heavily draining wounds. It is indicated in use for:
- venous stasis ulcers (especially with moist desquamation)
- lymphatic edema
- strains, sprains, and dislocations
Tenderwrap Unna Boot by Kendall comes in a soft, nonraveling, 100% cotton gauze. It is available in 4" x 10 yard rolls. The boot bandage is packaged and sold individually and in cases of 12.Tenderwrap Unna Boot Features and Benefits
- Compression Dressing Used in Wound Care
- Conforms Well to Leg Contours for Comfortable Fit
- Provides Extra Relief From Pain and Itching
- Formulated with Nonhardening Zinc Oxide Paste
- Bandage Remains Flexible
- Encourages Patient Ambulation and Compliance
- Gelatin Free; Eliminates Need for Preservatives
- Reduces Chance of Adverse Skin Reactions
- Impregnated Equally Throughout the Bandage
- Helps Deliver Firm, Even Compression Therapy
- Secondary Dressing of Absorbent Undercast for Heavily Draining Wounds
- Item Number: 8036
- Soft, Nonraveling, 100% Cotton Gauze
- Available in 4" x 10 Yard Rolls
- Packaged Individually and in Cases of 12
- Peripheral Vascular Disease or Arterial Disease with Low Ankle Brachial Index
- Uncontrolled Congestive Heart Failure
- Active Cellulitis
- Infected Wounds
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Rhonda crawford on Jan 17, 2016 12:51:32 PM