6 mL Monoject Syringes from Kendall are Medical Syringes that come in a variety of sizes to meet general purpose needs. These Monoject Syringes are individually wrapped in blister packing for single use sterile applications. Select between Rigid Pack or Softpack Syringe packaging. Kendall Monoject Syringes are manufactured with a polypropylene plunger rod and barrel. Two Monoject 6 mL Syringe Tips are available--Slip Tip or the Luer Lock Tip. The syringe barrel is marked with graduated markings for easy to read measurements. Kendall Monoject Syringes are latex free and DEPH free.
Kendall Monoject 6 mL Syringes Features & Benefits
- SoftPack or Rigid Pack blister packing for safe handling.
- 6 mL Syringe or 6 cc Syringe with graduated markings for more accurate measurements.
- Barrel-based safety technology.
- Packaging may be autoclaved or gas for sterility.
Kendall Monoject 6 cc Syringes Specifications
- Kendall 6 mL Monoject Syringe with Needle Product Numbers: 8881516911, 8881516937, 1180600555, 1180600777
- Application: General Purpose Syringe
- Syringe Tip Options: Slip Tip and Luer Lock Tip.
- Syringe Wall: Regular.
- Syringe Capacity: 6 mL or 6 cc.
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 0.2 cc.
- Syringe Materials: Polypropylene.
- Single use.
- Latex free.
- DEPH free.
- Blister packaging.
- HCPCS codes: A4210, A4213, A4657
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Monoject Ships Free No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- MONOJECT Softpack Luer Lock Syringes Review
My kid had a terrible fever and it was so urgent to feed him liquid medication. However, he hate the taste and didn't want to take it and I had to struggle. But while he was sleeping I could feed his medication with this syringe. You just need to open mouth a little then it's done. Also handy for cooking when you want to measure thoroughly.
- Order this through Vitality Medical!
We order all types of syringes for our clinic and I can say that monoject syringes are the ones we frequently use. Being a long time customer of your website, we order them through you all the time. It's nice that you don't seem to run out of stock and you deliver pretty fast. You always meet our needs! Thank you.
Easy to use, very well constructed, can be used more than once for non sterile things and last a long time.
- good product
no issues with the product
(Health and Beauty) I use this with molds made by my dentist. Initially I parchused nite-white thru my dentist, but he sold at a price almost 4 times more than I can get it on the web (it discounts 75% or so if you really shop). I drink coffee by the gallon, and have teeth that are susceptible to staining. Using nite white for 1 hour, on consecutive days, gets the teeth as white as can be. That doesn't mean pure white teeth for everyone, because some teeth are naturally brighter white than others. I do my teeth every 3 months, or whenever I think they need it. It really works as advertised, and is safe when properly used. READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. Use only the tiniest drop for each tooth (the package shows the actual size drop you should use). Using too much is not a smart thing don't even try it.
- Service & Product are great
Never problems with customer service, product always arrives on time and in good condition. Price is decent.