Dover 100% Silicone Foley Catheters, manufactured by Kendall, are made of non-reactive, non-adhering silicone that cause less irritation. Available in different sizes and in two and three-way Foley Catheter styles.
The catheter tip features a smooth, reinforced tip that eases insertion. The flexible yet strong silicone construction resists buckling and eventually molds to the shape of the urethra.
A larger inflation lumen allows for greater flow rates and fast, easy insertion. Color-coded inflation valve is compatible with luer lock and luer slip syringes.
Kendall Dover 100% Silicone Foley Catheters Features and Benefits
- 100% Silicone Reduces Irritation and Encrustation Compared to Latex
- Smooth Reinforced Tip Eases Insertion with Less Tissue Trauma
- Ideal Size for Maximum Drainage and Greatest Flow Rates
- Ribbed Balloon Increases Strength and Symmetry
- Available in 2 and 3-way Catheters
- Inflation Valve Accepts Luer Lock and Luer Slip Syringes
Kendall Dover 100% Silicone Foley Catheters Specifications
- Adult and Pediatric
- 8 Fr - 24 Fr Sizes
- Manufacturer: Kendall
- Product Numbers: 8887603085, 8887603101, 8887605122, 8887605148, 8887605163, 8887605189, 8887605205, 8887605247, 8887630187, 8887630203, 8887630229, 8887630245, 8887630260, 8887665209, 8887665225, 8887665241
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!