Curity Gauze Wound Packing Strips, manufactured by Kendall, are guaranteed sterile wound packing strips to safely pack wounds and facilitate blood clotting. Ideal for wet-to-dry wound packing, these strips can be cut to the amount needed. The 100% all-natural gauze is highly absorbent and available in plain and treated with iodoform, a mild disinfectant.
Curity Gauze Wound Packing Strips Features and Benefits
- Highly Absorbent Gauze
- Ideal for Wet-to-Dry Packing
- Cut Strips to Use Only as Much as Needed
- Plain and Iodoform Strips Available
- Guaranteed Sterility
- Iodoform Strips Treated with Mild Disinfectant
- Safely Pack Wounds and Facilitate Blood Clotting
Curity Gauze Wound Packing Strips Specifications
- Product Numbers: 7631, 7632, 7633, 7634, 7831, 7832, 7833, 7834
- 100% All-Natural Cotton
- Plain Strips and Iodoform Strips
- Length: 5 yards
- Width: 0.25 in, 0.5 in, 1 in, 2 in.
- Brand: Curity
- Manufacturer: Kendall
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand CURITY Ships Free No Size Chart No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- CURITY Packing Strips Review
I used this for my deep cut wound in my right knee. It's good to clean the wound to avoid it being closed from the top before it is cured from bottom up. I can guarantee it's sterlie because I didn't have any infection though I didn't do anything extra.
- Great Service
Super fast delivery and service. Best price for product . Will buy from again
Thank you !
Same packing product cost over $9.00 per bottle at local store. Thank you so much for your quick response and a reasonable price!!
- Kendall CURITY Packing Strips
For what I need this product for, it works fine. Much better than the gauze I've tried before, more comfortable.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $7.75
Starting at: $8.71
Starting at: $0.13
Starting at: $12.84