Other CURITY product(s)
Curity Cover Sponges are all purpose Wound Care Sponge Dressings with good absorbency. Cover Sponges are designed for heavy to moderate exudating wounds. Manufactured by Kendall, Curity Cover Sponges are made with cellulose wadding filled sponges covered with non-woven fabric. Curity Cover Sponges are an economical choice for an all-purpose medical sponge with good absorbency. Available in sterile or non-sterile options, Curity Cover Sponges are easier to handle and faster to change. Curity Cover Sponges offer high absorbency at a low cost.
Kendall Curity Cover Sponges Features & Benefits
- Cellulose wadding covered with nonwoven fabric.
- Designed for heavy to moderate exudating wounds.
- All-purpose, general use sponge.
- Good absorbent capacity.
Kendall Curity Cover Sponges Specifications
- Kendall Curity Cover Sponges Product Numbers: 1792, 3157, 2913.
- Width Options: 4 Inch.
- Length Options: 3 Inch or 4 Inch.
- Color: White.
- Application: Wound Cover Sponge.
- Material: Cellulose Wadding.
- Sterility Options: Sterile or Non-Sterile.
- Prop 65: Yes.
- Manufacturer: Kendall.
- Brand: Curity.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311512.
- HCPCS Code: A6216, A6402.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand CURITY Ships Free Yes Ply 1 Ply Size 4 x 4 Inch Sterility NonSterile Woven / Non-Woven Non-Woven Material Poly Blend
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Also they give you a discount code to enter when you return. But there is noplace to enter discount code on check out page. This sucks.