Curity Stretch Bandage by Kendall is a bandage that is used in first aid and wound care. It provides softness, low lint, and high absorbency with moderate stretch for maximum clinical flexibility.
This stretch bandage is made from a cotton/polyester crocheted blend. This construction provides elasticity that allows the bandage to retain its shape and reduce slippage.
The cotton/polyester blend in the stretch bandage allows absorption of drainage while remaining strong and durable. The unique ration of cotton and polyester also allows for ideal stretch and conformability to accommodate increased or decreased swelling.
The stretch bandage is commonly used as a securement layer. This allows it to protect, absorb, secure, and support.
The Curity Stretch Bandage is designed to stretch and conform, making it ideal for lower limbs and joints. It also has a low profile which helps to ensure patient dignity.
The bandage holds securely to any body contour, allowing for movement and some soft tissue swelling. It stays in place with minimal taping.
This stretch bandage is ideal in use for securing dressings, securing IVs, security splints, and providing mild compression and support.
Curity Stretch Bandage by Kendall is available in a variety of sizes. It is packaged for convenience in either singles or boxes.
Curity Stretch Bandage Features and Benefits
- Used in First Aid and Wound Care
- Provides Softness, Low Lint, High Absorbency
- Moderate Stretch for Maximum Clinical Flexibility
- Made From Cotton/Polyester Crocheted Blend
- Elasticity Allows Bandage to Retain the Shape, Reduce Slippage
- Absorbs Drainage While Remaining Strong and Durable
- Ideal Stretch and Conformability
- Accommodates Increased or Decreased Swelling
- Commonly Used as Securement Layer
- Ideal for Lower Limbs and Joints
- Low Profile Helps Ensure Patient Dignity
- Holds Securely to Any Body Contour
- Allows Movement and Some Soft Tissue Swelling
- Stays In Place with Minimal Taping
Curity Stretch Bandage Specifications
- Available in Variety of Sizes
- Packaged in Singles or Boxes
- Item Number: 2230
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand CURITY Ships Free No Size Chart No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- A Comfortable Stretch Bandage Review
This has been great when I need to wrap up my kids. They move around so much and hate things that are itchy and uncomfortable. With this it is soft and it moves around with them. It is almost like it molds to their body. Don’t forget that it keeps it shape. I am very happy to use this product.
- CONFORM Stretch Bandage Review
I had a terrible wound on my right hand. It was quite tricky because I have to move my hand all the thime. Even so, it was good that I could use this bandage for my wound. Stretch, soft and absorbent! Fluid comign out from skin underneath was perfectly absorbed with this bandage. I ama satisfied customer!
Wait, I cannot fahotm it being so straightforward.
- Great product, fast shipping!
I used these to secure gauze pads over an incision on my left hand after arthroplasty. They're strong enough to the do job and yet allowed great air flow. They arrived on my doorstop a mere 3 days after the order was placed. Vitality has the best price and outstanding selection of other products. Thanks!
- Ordered the stretch bandages for my husband who is nursing a leg wound under doctors order.
He likes the lightness of this product with the absorbing power to handle the seeping.
- Good product, flimsy packaging.
It is a miracle this shipment arrived at all. It was packed it the flimsiest, sloppiest way possible. The soft box in which it came was warped and almost totally torn apart.
- Excellent product
I purchased this product to give extra cushion for a wound on the bottom of the foot. This bandages stay in place and give that cushion to help in the healing.
- not so great
The company was good in getting the order filled, but I found the individually wrapped 3" X 75" Conform stretch bandages poorly rolled. The last foot or so was jumbled up and had to be unrolled better. This often resulted in the bandage getting dirty. In the future I will go back to the less expensive, non-sterile, bags of 12 rolls.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!