Zonas Tape is a porous, strong tape designed with a convenient cotton cloth backing and rubber-based adhesive. Patients can dually use this bandage tape as an athletic/sports tape or as a wound tape. Gentle yet durable, this strong tape can also be easily used on wounds that require immobilization, support strapping or patient positioning.
Zonas Tape is strong and yet easy to tear, making it the optimal bandage tape for patients of all ages and for a variety of different types of situations.
Zonas Tape Features and Benefits
- Designed with a cotton cloth backing and a rubber-based adhesive.
- Strong and easy to tear.
- Ideal for use on wounds requiring immobilization, support strapping or patient positioning.
Zonas Tape Specifications
- Product numbers: 5103, 5104, 5106
- Manufacturer: Johnson and Johnson
- Size: 1/2 x 10 Yards (5103), 1 x 10 Yards (5104), 2 x 10 Yards (5106)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Johnson & Johnson
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!