Johnson and Johnson Biopatch Protective Disc with CHG is an IV and wound dressing that provides a powerful antimicrobial and antifungal dressing. These features allow the Biopatch dressing to inhibit bacterial growth.
The Biopatch Protective Disk is a 1" disk with a 4.0 mm center hole. It has Chlorhexidine Gluconate and works continuously to inhibit bacterial growth for up to 7 days. The dressing can also absorb up to 8 times its own weight in liquid.
The dressing has an absorptive, non-irritating foam and inhibits gram negative and gram positive organism growth on the skin. It works with an antiseptic agent and stays in place on the skin.
The antimicrobial dressing is ideal for use on:
- IV catheters
- central venous lines
- arterial catheters
- PICC lines
- and more
Biopatch Antimicrobial Dressing is non-toxic and latex free. It is packaged for convenience individually, in boxes of 10 and in cases of 40.Biopatch Antimicrobial Dressing Features and Benefits
- IV Dressing
- Powerful Antimicrobial and Antifungal Dressing
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- Inhibits Bacterial Growth up to 7 Days
- Absorbs up to 8 Times Its Own Weight in Liquid
- Absorptive Foam
- Inhibits Gram Negative and Gram Positive Organisms
- Antiseptic Agent
- Stays in Place
- 1" Disk with 4.0 mm Center Hole
- Latex Free
- Packaged Individually, Boxes of 10, Cases of 40
- Item Number: 4150, 4151,4152
- Manufacturer: Johnson and Johnson
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!