Check O2 Plus™ Oxygen Analyzer from Invacare is an efficient and cost-effective analyzer designed with technicians in mind. It checks oxygen concentration (%), flow rate (L/min), and patient outlet pressure (psi/kPa) on any Oxygen Concentrator. The Check O2 Oxygen Analyzer never needs to be calibrated, and there's no fuel cell to replace. The Invacare Check O2 Oxygen Analyzer features simple, two button operation. The Check O2 Plus is powered by two AA batteries that provide over 16,000 readings before they need replacing or recharging. Analyzer shuts off automatically to extend battery life.
Invacare Check O2 Plus Oxygen Analyzer Feature & Benefits
- Measures oxygen purity, flow rate and outlet pressure.
- Simple 2 button operation.
- Three oxygen analyzers rolled into one.
Invacare Check O2 Plus Oxygen Analyzer Specifications
- Invacare Check O2 Plus Oxygen Analyzer Product Number: IRC450.
- Weight: 6.4 Ounces.
- Oxygen: 0 to 10 LPM +/- .5%
- SPO2: 21% to 95.6%
- IRC450 replaces the old IRC400.
- Manufacturer: Invacare.
- Invacare Check O2 Plus Oxygen Analyzer Warranty: 3 years.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Invacare Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!