Zenith Long Term Trendelenburg Beds are institutionally designed Heavy Duty Hospital Beds developed by Graham Field with both the patient and caregiver in mind. These Long Term Care (LTC) beds incorporate top quality features like advanced positioning speed that is faster than most of the competition. This Long Term Care Hospital Bed saves time and reduces the risk of staff occupational injuries when adjusting beds for resident care. These new Hospital Beds have a superior design and quiet operation, allowing the new Zenith Long Term Care Beds to provide the speed and safety demanded by hospital and care facilities. A strong supportive grid deck is superior in frame design and offers a “no-sag” mattress support surface.
The Zenith Long Term Care Hospital Bed is manufactured with a long lasting and durable finish. This Long Term Care Bed is full electric with an unprecedented positioning speed allowing for bed positioning from a low 7.9" to 30" in as little as 26 seconds. The bed has a strong supportive grid deck that is superior in frame design and offers a “no-sag” mattress support surface. The Zenith LTC Bed is available in three different versions--Zenith 5000, Zenith 7000 and the Zenith 9000. Each version is designed with a sturdy grid deck. The grid deck provides greater comfort and is constructed with gaps in the deck to provide more flexibility. The bed frame height for this long term care bed is adjustable to only 7.9 inches from the floor (7 inches for the Zenith 9000).
Zenith beds come with the bed deck only. Headboards and accessories are sold separately.The APS98174 must be ordered with the embedded staff control.
Note: Due to Graham Field policies, Graham Field Long Term Care Beds cannot be shipped to residential addresses.
Graham Field Zenith Long Term Care Bed Features & Benefits
- High Quality UL 60601, IEC601-2-38, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 compliant meeting the highest global safety standards for electrical medical equipment.
- Corner Mattress Retainers.
- Patent pending Dual Tie-Bar design keeps bed level and balanced at all times providing a more comfortable, restful sleep.
- Virtually 100% vertical movement allows bed to take up less room space.
- Industry leading Z-lok foot caster base with easy access one step red-green pedal locking system to maximize security, mobility, and when locked can be seen from a distance.
- 360 Degree Mobility at ANY height – can move from room to room at any height even the lowest.
- Quiet, Smooth operation by using 4 DC motors.
- Grounded – Standard Hospital Grade.
- Adjustable Leg lift system comes standard with for improving comfort for residents with edema and poor leg circulation.
- Wall Saver Bumper comes standard and eliminates the need for rollers that damage walls.
- This institutional bed is shipped commercially only. Unloading and assembly, if requested, has extra fees.
Graham Field Zenith Long Term Care Bed Specifications
- Graham-Field Zenith Long Term Care Bed (product ID # ZZ78174, ZZ78174, ZZ98174, APS98174)
- Width (sleeping surface): 35"
- Width (overall bed ): 39" with Bed Rails/Assist Bar
- Length adjustable: 76" or 80”
- Length (overall): 81.75" or 85.5”
- Height: adjustable 7.95” to 30” (Zenith 9000 and Zenith 9000APS adjustable 7" to 30")
- Sleeping Surface: 35” x 76” or 35" x 80"
- Sleeping Surface Design: Grid Deck.
- Weight: 375 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs. (600 lbs. for Zenith 9000 and Zenith 9000APS; optional bed rails and mattress weight @ 125 lbs. of this weight capacity)
- Maximum back angle: 70°
- Maximum knee angle: 30°
- Horizontal Translation: less than 0.5"
- Manufacturer: Basic American.
- Made in the USA.
- Graham-Field Zenith Long Term Care Bed Warranty: 15 years frame, 5 years motors and control box, 3 years on other electronics.
Zenith Long Term Care Bed Accessories
Standard Care Foam Mattress 319 Series (product numbers: 31975-1633 for 75 Inch Length, 31980-1633 for 80 Inch Length)
Graham-Field’s Standard Care Mattress is branded under the Lumex name and provides a great value for individuals on a budget. This long term care bed foam mattress is designed with materials to help prevent and treat pressure ulcers. The foam mattress comes with a zippered cover that is breathable and reduces shearing from patient movement.
Half Length Assist Rail (product numbers: ZA84200)
Half Length Assist Rail provides a sturdy and secure handhold to assist residents in and out of bed. Warm to the touch for greater comfort. The Half Length Assist Rail is designed to mount at the perfect height to assist the patient for ingress and egress. For many patients, the Assist Device can also serve as a protective bed rail to help prevent patients from accidentally rolling out of bed onto the floor.
Assist Bar, Fixed (product numbers: ZA85000)
The Assist Bar provides a sturdy and secure grab bar to assist in egress and ingress for hospital bed patients or home care patients. The Assist Handle is also very useful to patients, affording them a firm hand hold while repositioning in bed. The Assist Bar is easily removed without tools and meet FDA Entrapment Guidelines.
Trapeze Bar (product number: 554-0143-000 )
Bed trapeze helps patients adjust their position in bed without the assistance of caregivers. This device promotes patient independence and faster rehabilitation. Trapeze adjusts to accommodate the patients’ reach.
Trapeze Adapter (product number: 554-0720-000 )
Trapeze adapter allows for the easy attachment of the bed trapeze system to the Zenith Hospital Beds within easy reach of patients.
Zenith 9000 Advanced Positioning Hospital Bed Review (11:56 minutes)
Width Adjustment Video (2:15 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!