These Full Electric Homecare Beds and accessories are discounted to be sold in packages. Mattresses and bed rails are sold separately for your convenience at the following links: Patriot Mattresses or Patriot Bed Rails.
Graham-Field Patriot Semi-Electric Homecare Bed is a hospital bed that can also function as a low bed for special patient requirements. The Patriot Homecare Bed sleep surface and motors are MADE IN THE USA! The Patriot Semi-Electric Home Care Bed comes with a single motor, reducing maintenance. The low bed capability of the Patriot Homecare Bed is achieved by simply changing the position of the caster wheels. This adjustment can lower the Semi Electric Hospital Bed to a minimum height of 15 inches. The single-motor design of this homecare bed is now available in a full-electric/low version. The Patriot Full-Electric Homecare Bed offers the same features as the Patriot Semi-Electric Homecare Bed with the additional feature of electric height adjustment. This makes it easier for caregivers to raise and lower the bed for patient care and linen changes. The electric height adjustment also enables the patient to easily position the bed for maximum comfort. The Full electric model can be adjusted to be a conventional height homecare bed or a low bed to serve the individual needs of patients.
Patriot Semi-Electric Homecare Bed Features & Benefits
- Patriot Semi-Electric Homecare Bed motor unit and bed design provide the ultimate in quiet, smooth operation.
- Patriot grid mattress surface prevents sagging and flexing. This grid system contributes to a firm mattress feel and makes an superb base for both innerspring and foam mattresses.
- Patriot Semi-Electric Hospital Bed provides a complete welded steel frame construction.
- The head and foot sections or this Semi Electric Bed can be raised or lowered simultaneously or independently with one hand control.
- During a power failure the motor unit can lower both the head and foot section with just a single standard 9 volt battery.
- The Graham-Field Patriot Semi-Electric Homecare Bed assembles easily with just five components.
- This Patriot Homecare Bed is designed to meet the requirements of applicable HCPCS codes.
- Total homecare bed weight assembled: 166 lbs. (bed and motor only).
- The Patriot Hospital Bed is available with Fiberboard Decorative Walnut Bed-ends or High-impact Plastic Bed-ends.
- The Patriot Semi-Electric Hospital Bed has several mattress options to choose from, including innerspring mattresses and foam mattresses.
- Maximum patient weight for this Patriot Home Care Bed is 350 lbs. This Patriot bed can support 450 pounds evenly distributed total weight capacity including patient, mattress, rails, and accessories.
- Patriot Bed Height: Low Bed Minimum Height 15", Standard Hospital Bed Height Maximum 24" (at deck level).
- Home Care Bed Lift Range: Head - 60°, Knee - 30°.
- Patriot Semi-Electric Bed Length: 87".
- Patriot Semi-Electric Bed Width: 36".
- The Patriot Semi Electric Homecare Bed has several bed safety rail options to choose from.
- No external pinch points on the Patriot Homecare Bed!
- Slots in Patriot bed frame to ensure proper rail placement.
- Patriot hospital bed locking pins secure bed ends to sleep deck. Attached lanyards prevent loss while moving or storing.
- Only homecare bed to offer a 4-inch extension kit that can extend either the head, foot, or both head and foot decking. Bed length will be 84" with one kit, 88" with 2 kits.
- The only homecare bed to offer optional corner mattress retainers.
Graham Field Patriot Semi-Electric Hospital Bed Grid Deck Features & Benefits
- The Patriot series hospital beds have a stronger frame.
- Better mattress support.
- No spring sag or bottoming out with heavier patients.
- The Patriot Homecare Bed is easier to clean.
- Patriot Home Care Bed has no connecting links or springs to lose.
Graham Field Patriot Semi-Electric Homecare Bed Warranty
- Graham-Field Patriot Semi Electric Bed two year warranty for defects in workmanship and materials of technical components, frame, and electronics.
- During the warranty period, defective items will be repaired or replaced at manufacturer’s option. The warranty does not include any labor charges incurred in replacement part(s) installation or any associated freight or shipping charges to the manufacturer.
Patriot Hospital Bed shipped in three cartons1. Patriot Homecare Bed Foot section and motor.
2. Patriot Bed Head section and Hi/Lo rod.
3. Graham-Field Patriot Semi-Electric Bed end set.
Graham Field Patriot Hospital Bed Easy Assembly Video
Graham Field Patriot Hospital Bed Accessories
Basic Care Foam Mattress 31580-1633
Basic Care Foam Mattress for the Patriot Semi-Electric Bed is the most economical mattress option for pressure-reducing mattresses. This foam mattress offers a high level of therapeutic comfort at an affordable price. The foam mattress has a high quality foam base with a soft foam comfort layer. A soft tapered heel section provides added pressure reduction for sensitive heels and ankles. The Basic Care Foam Mattress uses Chemlux II cover that is breathable and reduces shearing by moving with the patient. The foam mattress cover is resistant to fluid and bacteria and is flam retardant. This foam mattress is also anti-fungal, anti-static and non-allergenic. Additionally, the foam mattress has nearly 0% vapor transmission to help protect the patient and the life of the mattress. Below are the specifications and features of the Basic Care Foam Mattress:
- Foam Mattress Length: 80 inches
- Foam Mattress Width: 36 inches
- Foam Mattress Height: 5.5 inches
- Easy clean mattress cover
- Foam mattress meets 16 CFR 1633 requirements
- HCPCS code: E0184
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Foam mattress is latex free
- 2 year limited warranty
Economy Foam Mattress 3148016-1633
Economy Foam Mattress is a comfortable option for the Patriot Semi-Electric Bed. This foam mattress is easy to maintain and is designed to meet 16 CFR 1633 requirements. The foam mattress comes with a one year limited warranty. The Economy Foam Mattress is available in two versions: 1) Reversible Compressed Foam Mattress with Sure-Chek Cover, supporting up to 300 pounds (3148016-1633) and 2) Extra Firm Foam Mattress with Sure-Chek Cover (3148018-1633), supporting up to 400 pounds. The foam mattress has the following specifications and features:
- Foam Mattress Length: 80 inches
- Foam Mattress Width: 36 inches
- Foam Mattress Height: 6 inches
- Sure-Chek cover is resistant to fluids, flame, stains and tears
- Sure-Chek Cover is anti-microbial, anti-static, and hypo-allergenic
- One year limited warranty
Nursing Home/Home Care Mattress – Innerspring Mattress GF1500-180-1633
Innerspring Bed Mattress for the Patriot Semi-Electric Hospital Bed is an economical hospital bed solution for the home. This innerspring mattress is designed to meet the demands of nursing homes and home care. The Home Care Mattress is vented and reversible. The bed mattress comes with the Sure-Chek mattress cover. This mattress cover is resistant to fluids, flame, tears and stains. As a nursing home mattress, it is anti-static, anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic to meet the needs of a variety of patients. As a home care mattress, it is easy to maintain and very comfortable. Listed below are the specifications for the Patriot Semi-Electric Home Care Mattress:
- Innerspring Mattress Width: 35 inches
- Innerspring Mattress Length options: 75, 80, or 84 inches
- Innerspring Mattress Height: 7 inches
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Meets 16 CFR 1633 requirements
- One year limited warranty
- Reversible mattress
- Economical hospital mattress
- Extra-Firm Mattress version available (GF41657-180-1633 )
- Reversible Combination Innerspring/Foam Mattress version available (3/4 inch convoluted foam sleep surface, GF15016-180-1633)
- HCPCS code: E0184
Universal Full Side Rail Telescoping Chrome GF6570A-1
Universal Side Rail for the Patriot Homecare Bed or Low Bed mounts to fabric spring of bed utilizing two spring-loaded cross bars. This bed side rail has telescoping, chrome-plated steel rails with chrome finish cross bars. The Universal Side Rail is a tool-free installation. This safety bed rail comes with a three year limited warranty. This is a full-sized bed rail that can be used with Universal and Patriot Homecare Beds. The Universal Side Rail is not recommended for institutional use. These full bed rails are sold in pairs and are designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0310.
Universal Half Side Rail GF6650A-1
Universal Half Side Rail provides protection without confining the bed patient. This bed rail fits the Patriot Home Care Bed or Low Bed and is ideal for maximum protection when bed is elevated. The Universal Half Side Bed Rail has chrome-plated steel construction. This bed rail comes with a three year limited warranty. The Universal Half Side Rail is designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0305. This bed side rail is sold as a pair, one half side rail for each side of the bed.
Low Universal Half Rail GF66580A-1
Low Universal Half Rail is designed for use on beds that adjust to a lower height than standard beds like the Patriot Hospital Bed. Low Universal Half Bed Rails protect the bed patient without confining the patient. These half bed rails can also be used on standard homecare beds. The Low Universal Half Rail comes with a three year limited warranty. This bed safety rail is sold as a pair, one half rail for each side of the bed.
No Gap Bed Rail LX5088
No-Gap Bed Rails for the Patriot HomeCare Bed or Hospital Bed has a unique design which provides improved patient safety throughout the range of bed’s articulation. By placing the cross bars closer to the bed’s center, the No-Gap Bed Rail’s design reduces the gap between the top of the mattress and the bottom rail when the bed is in the fully-gatched position. The No-Gap Bed Rail is shorter in length to allow for safer exit from the bed. The chrome-plated finish of the bed rail resists corrosion. The safety bed rail has spring-loaded cross bars for quick and easy installation. The No Gap Bed Rail comes with a three year limited warranty. The No-Gap Bed Rail is not recommended for institutional use. This bed rail is designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0310.
Patriot Assist Bar GF6500B-1
Patriot Assist Bar is designed exclusively for the Patriot™ bed. It is a true assist device, designed as a secure handhold and support for active patients who need assistance getting in and out of bed on their own. This bed assist bar is bolted directly to either side of the bed frame to support the split frame when a patient enters or exits the bed. The Patriot Assist Bar can also assist patients capable of grasping the bar and maneuvering themselves with rotating and turning in bed. The assist bar is not a bed rail and cannot be lowered, nor is it intended to provide protection from falling out of bed. The Bed Assist Bar is recommended for active patients not requiring bed rails, facilities not able to use side rails, assisted living environments, and those using the Patriot™ as a low-height bed.
Bed Extension Kit 690-0084-000
Bed Extension Kit for the Patriot Semi-Electric Homecare Bed expands the length of the patients bed from 80 inches to 84 inches. The bed extension is easy to install and comes with all installation hardware. No additional spring length or fabric is required. The Bed Extension Kit includes the following components:
- solid pan extension
- mattress guard
- installation hardware
Foam Mattress Extension 4INEXT
Foam Mattress Extension for the Full Electric Patriot Homecare Bed fills the gap created when using an 80 inch mattress with an 84 inch bed. The foam mattress is secured by a hook and loop fastener to reduce mattress shifting. The foam mattress extension is latex free. This foam mattress extension meets 16 CFR 1633 requirements. The foam mattress extension has a ChemSafe cover with the following features:
- soft and durable
- bacteria resistant
- flame retardant
- fluid resistant
- easy to clean
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!