Graham-Field Patriot Full-Electric Homecare Bed is designed with a grid sleep surface to provide patient comfort and better support. The same engineering team that developed the GF Long Term Care beds also designed the Patriot Homecare Beds. The sleep surface is made in the USA. The Patriot Bed utilizes a single-motor design homecare bed is now available in a full-electric/low version. The Full-Electric Patriot Hospital Bed offers the same features as the Semi-Electric Patriot Homecare Bed with the additional feature of electric height adjustment. This makes it easier for caregivers to raise and lower the bed for patient care and linen changes. The electric height adjustment also enables the patient to easily position the bed for maximum comfort. The Full electric bed can be adjusted to be a conventional height homecare bed or a low bed.
Patriot Home Care Bed Grid Deck offers the following advantages:
- Stronger frame.
- Increased mattress support.
- No spring sag or bottoming out with heavier patients.
- Easier to clean.
- No connecting links or springs to lose.
Graham-Field Patriot Full-Electric Homecare Bed Features & Benefits
- Powerful DC motor for effortless height adjustment.
- Hi-Lo motor comes pre-installed on foot section for easy set-up and disassembly.
- All functions fully-integrated into convenient handheld pendant.
- Welded motor-guard protects motor and universal joint from damage during shipment and deliveries.
- Available with Fiberboard Decorative Walnut Bed-ends or High-impact Plastic Bed-ends (Headboard and Footboard).
- No external pinch points!
- Low Bed adaptability.
- Slots in frame to ensure proper rail placement.
- Locking pins secure bed ends to sleep deck. Attached lanyards prevent loss while moving or storing.
- Only homecare bed to offer a 4-inch extension kit that can extend either the head, foot, or both head and foot decking. Bed length will be 84" with one kit, 88" with 2 kits.
- The only homecare bed to offer optional corner mattress retainers.
Graham-Field Patriot Full-Electric Homecare Bed Specifications
- Graham-Field Patriot Full-Electric Homecare Bed Product Number: US0458.
- Width 36"
- Length: 87"
- Height Range:
- Casters in Low Position: Min. 9.5", Max. 20" (at deck level)
- Casters in Standard Position: Min. 13", Max. 23.5" (at deck level)
- Weight: 178 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs patient, 450 lbs. with patient, bedrails and accessories.
- Lift Range: Head - 60°, Knee - 30°.
- HCPCS codes: E0297, E0266, E0265.
- Patriot Home Care Bed Warranty: 2-year warranty for defects in workmanship and materials of mechanical components, frame, and electronics.
- During the warranty period, defective items will be repaired or replaced at manufacturer’s option. The warranty does not include any labor charges incurred in replacement part(s) installation or any associated freight or shipping charges to the manufacturer.
Patriot Full-Electric Homecare Bed Additional Information
- Lumex Patriot Full-Electric Bed Brochure includes the bed features and highlights.
- Patriot Full-Electric HCPCS coding letter specifying codes for insurance reimbursement.
- Graham-Field Lumex Patriot Warranty provides details on warranty length and coverage.
Half-Rail A (GF6650A-1 will not work on the Full-Electric Patriot homecare bed when the bed is used as a Low Bed or Low Hospital Bed. You would be unable to lower the rail completely.
Half-Rail B (GF6580A-1) can be used on the Full-Electric Patriot homecare bed when used at conventional height or as a low-bed for home care.
Patriot Homecare Bed shipped in three cartons:1. Foot section and motor.
2. Head section and Hi/Lo rod.
3. Hospital Bed end set.
Graham Field Patriot Hospital Bed Easy Assembly Video
Graham Field Patriot Hospital Bed Accessories
Basic Care Foam Mattress 31580-1633
Patriot Hospital Bed Basic Care Foam Mattress for the Patriot Full-Electric Bed is the most economical mattress option for pressure-reducing mattresses. This foam mattress offers a high level of therapeutic comfort at an affordable price. The foam mattress has a high quality foam base with a soft foam comfort layer. A soft tapered heel section provides added pressure reduction for sensitive heels and ankles. The Basic Care Foam Mattress uses Chemlux II cover that is breathable and reduces shearing by moving with the patient. The foam mattress cover is resistant to fluid and bacteria and is flame retardant. This foam mattress is also anti-fungal, anti-static and non-allergenic. Additionally, the foam mattress has nearly 0% vapor transmission to help protect the patient and the life of the mattress. Below are the specifications and features of the Basic Care Foam Mattress:
- Easy clean mattress cover
- Foam mattress meets 16 CFR 1633 requirements
- Foam mattress is latex free
- HCPCS code: E0184
- Foam Mattress Length: 80 inches
- Foam Mattress Width: 36 inches
- Foam Mattress Height: 5.5 inches
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- 2 year limited warranty
Economy Foam Mattress 3148016-1633
Patriot Homecare Bed Economy Foam Mattress is a comfortable option for the Patriot Full-Electric Bed. This foam mattress is easy to maintain and is designed to meet 16 CFR 1633 requirements. The foam mattress comes with a one year limited warranty. The Economy Foam Mattress is available in two versions: 1) Reversible Compressed Foam Mattress with Sure-Chek Cover, supporting up to 300 pounds (3148016-1633) and 2) Extra Firm Foam Mattress with Sure-Chek Cover (3148018-1633), supporting up to 400 pounds. The foam mattress has the following specifications and features:
- Sure-Chek cover is resistant to fluids, flame, stains and tears
- Sure-Chek Cover is anti-microbial, anti-static, and hypo-allergenic
- Foam Mattress Length: 80 inches
- Foam Mattress Width: 36 inches
- Foam Mattress Height: 6 inches
- Patriot Economy Foam Mattress has a one year limited warranty
Nursing Home/Home Care Mattress – Innerspring Mattress GF1500-180-1633
Patriot Homecare Bed Innerspring Bed Mattress for the Patriot Full-Electric Hospital Bed is an economical hospital bed solution for the home. This innerspring mattress is designed to meet the demands of nursing homes, hospitals and home care. This home care innerspring mattress is vented and reversible. The bed mattress comes with the Sure-Chek mattress cover. This mattress cover is resistant to fluids, flame, tears and stains. As a nursing home mattress, it is anti-static, anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic to meet the needs of a variety of patients. As a home care mattress, it is easy to maintain and very comfortable. Listed below are the specifications for the Patriot Full-Electric Home Care Mattress:
- Extra-Firm Mattress version available (GF41657-180-1633 )
- Reversible Combination Innerspring/Foam Mattress version available (3/4 inch convoluted foam sleep surface, GF15016-180-1633)
- Meets 16 CFR 1633 requirements
- Reversible mattress
- Economical hospital mattress
- HCPCS code: E0184
- Innerspring Mattress Width: 35 inches
- Innerspring Mattress Length options: 75, 80, or 84 inches
- Innerspring Mattress Height: 7 inches
- Innerspring Bed Mattress Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Patriot Innerspring Bed Mattress has a one year limited warranty
Universal Full Side Rail Telescoping Chrome GF6570A-1
Patriot Hospital Bed Universal Side Rail for the Patriot Homecare Bed or Low Bed mounts to fabric spring of bed utilizing two spring-loaded cross bars. This bed side rail has telescoping, chrome-plated steel rails with chrome finish cross bars. The Universal Side Rail is a tool-free installation. This safety bed rail comes with a three year limited warranty. This is a full-sized bed rail that can be used with Universal and Patriot Homecare Beds. The Universal Side Rail is not recommended for institutional use. These full bed rails are sold in pairs and are designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0310.
Universal Half Side Rail GF6650A-1
Patriot Hospital Bed Universal Half Side Rail provides protection without confining the bed patient. This bed rail fits the Patriot Home Care Bed or Low Bed and is ideal for maximum protection when bed is elevated. The Universal Half Side Bed Rail has chrome-plated steel construction. This bed rail comes with a three year limited warranty. The Universal Half Side Rail is designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0305. This bed side rail is sold as a pair, one half side rail for each side of the bed.
Low Universal Half Rail GF66580A-1
Patriot Home Care Bed Low Universal Half Rail is designed for use on beds that adjust to a lower height than standard beds like the Patriot Hospital Bed. Low Universal Half Bed Rails protect the bed patient without confining the patient. These half bed rails can also be used on standard homecare beds. The Low Universal Half Rail comes with a three year limited warranty. This bed safety rail is sold as a pair, one half rail for each side of the bed.
No Gap Bed Rail LX5088
Patriot Hospital Bed No-Gap Bed Rails for the Patriot HomeCare Bed or Hospital Bed has a unique design which provides improved patient safety throughout the range of bed’s articulation. By placing the cross bars closer to the bed’s center, the No-Gap Bed Rail’s design reduces the gap between the top of the mattress and the bottom rail when the bed is in the fully-gatched position. The No-Gap Bed Rail is shorter in length to allow for safer exit from the bed. The chrome-plated finish of the bed rail resists corrosion. The safety bed rail has spring-loaded cross bars for quick and easy installation. The No Gap Bed Rail comes with a three year limited warranty. The No-Gap Bed Rail is not recommended for institutional use. This bed rail is designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0310.
Patriot Assist Bar GF6500B-1
Patriot Homecare Bed Assist Bar is designed exclusively for the Patriot™ bed. It is a true assist device, designed as a secure handhold and support for active patients who need assistance getting in and out of bed on their own. This bed assist bar is bolted directly to either side of the bed frame to support the split frame when a patient enters or exits the bed. The Patriot Assist Bar can also assist patients capable of grasping the bar and maneuvering themselves with rotating and turning in bed. The assist bar is not a bed rail and cannot be lowered, nor is it intended to provide protection from falling out of bed. The Bed Assist Bar is recommended for active patients not requiring bed rails, facilities not able to use side rails, assisted living environments, and those using the Patriot™ as a low-height bed.
Bed Extension Kit 690-0084-000
Patriot Homecare Bed Extension Kit for the Patriot Full-Electric Homecare Bed expands the length of the patients bed from 80 inches to 84 inches. The bed extension is easy to install and comes with all installation hardware necessary for assembly. No additional spring length or fabric is required. The Bed Extension Kit includes the following items:
- solid pan extension
- mattress guard
- installation hardware
Foam Mattress Extension 4INEXT
Patriot Hospital Bed Foam Mattress Extension for the Full Electric Patriot Homecare Bed fills the gap created when using an 80 inch mattress with an 84 inch bed. The foam mattress is secured by a hook and loop fastener to reduce mattress shifting. The foam mattress extension is latex free. This foam mattress extension meets 16 CFR 1633 requirements. The Patriot foam mattress extension has a ChemSafe cover with the following features:
- easy to clean
- soft and durable
- fluid and bacteria resistant
- flame retardant
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: conrad on Oct 1, 2015 7:02:59 AM