Ultra Light Full-Electric Bed
The Delta 1000 Ultra Light Hospital Bed is manufactued by Drive Medical. This electric bed is designed to be lightweight to make it easy to transport and assemble. The bed conveniently folds up to make it easy to store when not in use. The Delta 1000 comes with a beautiful headboard that is taller than the footboard to better fit home decor. The headboard and footboard come in a beautiful chestnut color and both are break and scratch resistant to ensure a polished look for a long time. This bed will look great in the comfort of your home. Included with the bed is a height adjustment motor that can be installed or removed while the patient is in bed. Installing or removing the motor does not require the use of any tools. The motor is UL approved and is a single motor and junction box that are self-contained to reduce noise and prevent disruptions or distractions.
Even in the event of a power failure, a 9-volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections up to nine times. A new-and-improved hand pendant includes large, easy-to-use controls. The control can be used to raise the height of the head, foot, or overall height of the bed. The large buttons make the controls easy to see and can be used with ease by either the patient or the caregiver to find a comfortable position. Consistent positioning adjustment is a crucial part of caring for any bedridden individual. To prevent friction and shear from affecting pressure points such as the heels or hips, the position of the patient should be adjusted regularly to evenly distribute their weight and prevent painful pressure ulcers from developing. The Delta 1000 makes this process easy and convenient.
The bed, which weighs just 160 pounds, features channel frame construction that ensures long-term durability with a zinc coated spring deck to provide superior strength and reduced weight. The structure and design supports up to 450 pounds. The original purchaser is protected by a lifetime warranty on welds, 5 years on frame and 1 year on other parts and components. Mattress and bed rails may be purchased separately. Caregivers and patients alike will love the look, quality, and comfort of the Delta 1000 Ultra Light Hospital Bed.
- Product Number: 15033BV
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Bed Dimensions: 88L x 36W x 11 to 20H Inches
- Frame/Weld Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Mechanical Warranty: 1 year
- Electrical Warranty: 5 years Motor and Handcontrol
Bed Full-Electric Ultra Light Features, Benefits & Specifications
- 9 volt battery offers backup power source during power blackouts
- Large, easy to use hand pendant
- Headboards and footboards are interchangeable with Drive's and most other manufacturers bed ends, old and new
- Break and scratch resistant wood grain panels
- Zinc coated spring deck for longer life
- Self contained motor for reduced weight and noise
- Delta 1000 Ultra Light Components
- Bedframe with 35 x 80 Sleep Surface
- Head & Foot Boards, Wood Grain Finish
- Hand Pendant Control
- 80 x 35 x 6 Inch Invacare Solace Prevention Mattress or Upgrade
- Assist Handle Rail or Upgrade
Mattress Foam Therapeutic 5 Zone Support - 36 x 80 x 5.5 inch For patients that will need to spend a lot of time in bed, the Therapeutic Five-Zone Support Mattress by Drive Medical will help ensure comfort and facilitate healing. Each of the five-zones on the surface of the mattress is designed to support specific areas of the body in order to prevent bed sores and pressure ulcers. Areas that will support the hips and shoulders have extra padding to ensure comfort.
- Dimensions: 30 x 80 x 5.5 Inches
- Product Number: 15019
- Material: High Density Polyester Fiber
- Weight: 15.2 lbs
- 210 Denier Nylon Cover reduces friction
Gravity 9 Multi-Layered/Multi-zoned Foam Mattress 36" (W) X 80 " (L) X 6" (H) Bed-ridden patients will love the plush cushioning of the Gravity 9 Pressure Redistribution Mattress by Drive Medical. The mattress has been specifically designed to provide support for patients that will be spending a lot of time in bed. The mattress has four full layers of foam; including a memory foam layer; that provides all-day support for the patient. It is important that the patient receive the right amount of support on the pressure points surrounding the joints.
- Product Number: 15970
- Dimensions: 36 x 80 x 6 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- HCPCS: E0184
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited on Foam, 1 year on cover
Mattress System Alternating Pressure with Low Air Loss 36 x 80 x 8 inches Whether a patient is receiving personal care at home or in a professional care setting in a hospital, the 14027 Med-Aire Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress System by Drive Medical is an ideal solution to treat and prevent ulcers and bed sores. The air support mattress helps keep the patient cool due to the circulating air from the adjustable air pressure system. This technology is designed to take stress off the areas prone to ulcers.
- Product Number: 14027
- Dimensions: 36 x 80 x 8 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Weight: 5.7 lbs
- HCPCS: E0277
- Material: Quilted urethane coated nylon fabric & zippered PVC mesh
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited
- Whisper Quiet Pump Design
- CPR Valve for rapid deflation
- Low Pressure Alarm
Bed Rail Options
Siderails Half Length No-Gap With a brown-vein finish, Drive Medical's Half-Length Bed Rail provides comfort to patients and caregivers. This comfort comes from the non-institutional look the brown bars give. Aside from being brown, the bars are 1 inch steel for strength and security. Also, the rails have been designed to keep patients from getting lodged between the bars.
- Product Number: 15201
- Material: 1 Inch Steel
- Finish: Brown-Vein
Siderail Standard Telescoping Full Length The strong steel combined with the full-length protects patients from falling off the bed. This security helps the patient and their loved ones feel at ease. It also allows caregivers to not worry so they can focus on taking care of their patient.
- Product Number: 15001ABV
- Material: 1 Inch Steel
- Brown Vein Finish
- Telescopes with bed position changes
Overbed Table: Color: Silver Vein After recovering from surgery or from being bedridden the dependable Non-Tilt Over Bed Table from Drive Medical will add a bit of variety and independence to your day.
- Product Number: 13067
- Height: 28 - 45 Inches
- Dimension: 15 x 30 Inches
- Material: Walnut Laminate & Chrome Plated Steel
Tilt Top Overbed Table Drive Medical offers the maneuverable Tilt Top Overbed Table to conveniently provide a table top for a patient in a hospital receiving care at home or in a hospital. The table is on a chrome-plated steel “H” base to provide security and stability
- Product Number: 13008
- Height: 26.5 - 39 Inches tall
- Tilt: 33 Degrees
- Material: Chrome Plated Steel
- Surface: Walnut Wood Grain Low Pressure laminate
- Swiveling Casters
Bedding in a Box Patients will love the soft, warm sheets and blanket included in the Bedding in a Box by Drive medical. All of the bedding included in the box is machine washable. The sheets include a fitted sheet (36 x 80 x 5-6 inches), a top sheet, and a pillowcase. The sheets are made of a cotton/polyester blend and will fit most standard hospitals. A thermal blanket made entirely of cotton is included to go over the bed.
- Product Number: 15030HBC
- Bottom Sheet Dimensions: 36 x 80 x 5 - 6 Inches
- Material: Cotton Polyester Blend
- Blanket Material: 100% Cotton
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited
- Additional Information
Additional InformationWhat's in the Bundle?
Sleep Surface Dimensions
- Length80 Inches
- Width36 Inches
- Length88 Inches
- Width36 Inches
- Height - Low11 Inches
- Height - High20 Inches
- Caster Height3 Inches
- Max Back Elevation70 Degrees
- Max Knee Elevation52 Degrees
- Max Foot ElevationNone
- Maximum Trendelenburg ElevationNone
- Maximum Reverse Tredenelburg ElevationNone
- Product Weight169 lbs.
- Maximum Weight Capacity450 lbs.
- Frame/WeldsLimited Lifetime
- Mechanical1 year
- Electrical5 years Motor and Handcontrol
- Bed Model Number15033BV
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!