Delta 1000 Hospital Bed Package
Delta 1000 Ultra Light Hospital Bed is manufactued by Drive Medical. This lightweight electric bed is easily assembled and folds for storage or moving. The headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor. Wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant. A height adjustment motor is installed or removed tool free in seconds with the patient still in the bed. The motor is UL approved and is a single motor and junction box that are self-contained to reduce noise and prevent disruptions or distractions. Even in the event of a power failure, a 9-volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections up to nine times. A new-and-improved hand pendant includes large, easy-to-use controls. The bed, which weighs just 160 pounds, features channel frame construction with zinc coated spring deck to provide superior strength and reduced weight. The structure and design supports up to 450 pounds. The original purchaser is protected by a lifetime warranty on welds, 5 years on frame and 1 year on other parts and components. Mattress and bed rails may be purchased separately or packaged as shown above.
Delta 1000 Full Electirc Bed Features & Benefits
- 9 volt battery offers backup power source during power blackouts.
- Large, easy to use hand pendant.
- Headboards and footboards are interchangeable with Drive's and most other manufacturers bed ends, old and new.
- Break and scratch resistant wood grain panels.
- Zinc coated spring deck for longer life.
- Self contained motor for reduced weight and noise.
- Bedframe with 35 x 80 Sleep Surface
- Head & Foot Boards, Wood Grain Finish
- Hand Pendant Control
- 80 x 35 x 6 Inch Invacare Solace Prevention Mattress or Upgrade
- Assist Handle Rail or Upgrade
- Product Number: 15033.
- Bed Dimensions: 36 x 88 Inch.
- Bed Height Range: 12.75 to 24 Inch (without casters and with casters).
- Weight: 169 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 182 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 Years on Motor and Hand Control, Limited Lifetime on Welds and Frame, 1 Year on All Other Parts and Components.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!