Encore Body Shield is used with any ED pump, including the Encore Deluxe, Encore Impo Aid, Postvac, and Timm Osbon penis pumps for ED. The Encore Body Shield is a flexible, stretchable disc that is pulled over the penis through the center hole. This disc acts as a shield to protect skin and pubic hair from getting pulled while using a vacuum pump for impotence. Made of natural rubber, the Encore Body Shield contains latex. The Encore Body Shield is sold only as a pack of 2.
Encore Body Shield Features and Benefits
- Shields the rest of your body from the pump to help you get a seal.
- Helps prevent scrotal tissue and pubic hair from being pulled into the tube.
- Flexible enough to be stretched over the Penis Tension Ring after the erection is achieved.
Encore Body Shield Specifications
- Size: Approximately 5" Diameter
- Inner Diameter Size: Approximately 1" (Stretchable).
- Actual size may vary slightly.
- Encore Body Sheild Item Number: 44021001
Tension Bands and shields are personal items that may not be returned or refunded.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Encore Sub Brand N/A Ships Free Yes
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- System Body Shield Review
This is indeed a body shield. It protects me from getting irritated and hurt while inserting my ED pump. It also helps that it avoid my hairs down there. A real comfort, a must for everyone using a penile pump.
No instructions or drawings or pictures on proper useage Once on was torture trying to get it off over the ring.no details on expected life of product
- Great help for your pump
I have been using ED pump for years but recently it started to bother me a little. My friend told me to try this and it was the advice I needed exactly. It can keep you from having all those annoying things with ED pump. Would like to recommend anyone to have it.
- Product did not live up to expectations
Offered no pictures or drawings of how to put on and take off. Getting shield off over the ring was sheer torture .No instructions on there expected life
- Does What it Should. Helpful
Saves on lubricant. (Remember to put most on underside). Avoids pain from pulling scrotum/hair into the suction tube and reduces trauma from pressing too hard on the Spermatic/vascular pedicles.