DuraPrep Skin Prep for Surgery, manufactured by 3M, is a Surgical Cleanser that comes with a convenient single use applicator. 3M DuraPrep is proven effective and safe. Unlike other Skin Cleansers, DuraPrep is designed to create a better adhesion between the skin and the surgical drape.
These Surgical Cleansers are perfect for sterilizing an operation site, because any bacterial residue is immobilized to prevent gravitation toward the incision site. DuraPrep is a powerful Surgical Cleanser designed to work effectively for 48 hours. When applying DuraPrep paint on and allow the solution to dry completely: 3 minutes. The application will appear dull when dry. Once dry the surface is sanitary and prepared for surgery.
Duraprep Surgical Prep Features and Benefits
- Creates a better adhesion surface for the surgical drape.
- Effective even after exposed to blood.
- Proven safe by 22 documented studies.
Duraprep Surgical Prep Specifications
- Duraprep Product Numbers: 8630, 8635
- Color: Brown
- Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol, Iodine Povacrylex, Ethyl Alcohol, and Methyl Isobutyl Ketone
- Made in USA.
- HCPCS: A4649
Duraprep Surgical Prep Contraindications
- Do not apply to hairy areas.
- Do not scrub.
- Do not use on infants younger than 2 months.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!