Pollywog Light Weight Transport Chair Wheelchair by Drive Medical is a unique and versatile combination wheelchair and transport chair. It can be used either as a standard self-propelled wheelchair or transport chair thanks to the eay-to-exchange rear wheels. The quick release function allows you to effortlessly remove the 24" self-propelled rear wheelchair wheels to transition to the 8" rear wheels for patient transporting.
The Pollywog Light Weight Transport Chair Wheelchair features convenient swingaway footrests for ease of alighting. The lightweight aluminum frame weighs a meager 29 pounds, yet is strong enough to withstand many years of extensive use. The Pollywog also features comfortable nylon upholstery, as well as a fold-down back for ease of storage.
Vitality Medical also carries other items that would pair well with the Pollywog Light Weight Tranport Chair Wheelchair, such as the Gel Foam Pressure Redistribution Wheelchair Cushion and the Oxygen Cylinder Carry Bag For Wheelchair.
Pollywog Light Weight Transport Chair Wheelchair Features and Benefits:
- 8" Casters.
- All Aluminum Frame.
- Can Be Used As Standard Self Propelled Wheelchair Or a Transport Chair All In One.
- Comes Standard With Swing Away Foot Rests With Composite Footplates and Heel Loops.
- Comes With Anti-Tippers.
- Comes With Two Sets of Brakes: One For Use With Wheelchair, One For Use With Transport Chair.
- Easily Converts From a Transport Chair to a Self-Propelled Wheelchair.
- Fold Down Back.
- High Strength, Light Weight.
- Nylon Upholstery.
- Quick Release 24" Wheels Can Be Removed to Transition Self Propelled Chair to a Transport Chair.
Pollywog Light Weight Transport Chair Wheelchair Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Product Weight: 19 lbs., 29 lbs.
- Seat Width: 16"-20"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat-to-Floor Height: 19.5"
- Overall Width: 23"-27"
- Overall Length: 32"
- Overall Height: 36"
- Folded Width: 12"
- Frame Color: Silver
- Front Wheel Size: 8"
- Rear Wheel Size: 8", 24"
- Axle Type: Quick Release
- Armrests: Desk-Length
- Back Height: 16"-18"
- Upholstery Type: Nylon
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Legrests: Swingaway
- Medicare HCPCS Code: K0004
- Warranty On Frame: Limited Lifetime
- Product Numbers: TR16, TR18, TR20
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- The Cadillac of Transport Wheelchairs
Very versatile with the interchangeable rear wheels. While not as light as other transport wheelchairs, it more than makes up for this deficit by its stability on uneven terrain and curbs with its big rear wheels. Does not feel at all flimsy as some ultra light transport wheelchairs feel. Smaller wheels come in handy for tighter spaces to be navigated. Big rear wheels give the option for the user to self-propel. It's the best.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!