Med Aire Plus Alternating Pressure Mattress is extra wide at 54 inches and is designed as a low air loss mattress. With a mattress measuring 80" x 54" x 10" inflated, this air mattress can accommodate larger patients with ease all the way up to 750 lbs. Ideal for nursing homes and hospitals, the Med Aire is also perfect for in home patient care. A high volume extra quiet pump produces 15 liters of air per minute to fill the hospital size mattress. The mattress itself is an innovative step in sleep care. Made from 20 air bladders with 10" cells, the mattress is able to prevent the mattress from bottoming on the bed, even during the event of a power failure. Plus the mattress is able to support 750 lbs. To do this, each cell is constructed with Nylon/TPU that is soft, lightweight, and will not stretch. Also, a quick fill adapter and a CPR emergency valve are integrated for either a fast inflation or fast release of air. For Patient safety and security, an LED and Audible Alarm system will active if pressure ever falls below 10 mmHg. The Nylon/TPU cover is water resistant, vapor permeable, heavy weight, has a fiber quilted bottom, and is even machine washable. The alternating pressure mattress is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers.
Med Aire Plus Bariatric 54" Alternating Pressure Mattress Features & Benefits
- Mattress operates in an alternating pressure mode.
- Ideal for use in nursing homes, hospitals and home use.
- LED and Audible low pressure alarm activate when pressure falls below 10-mmHg.
- Cell-on-Cell design prevents the patient from "Bottoming Out" in the event of power failure.
- "Whisper quiet" pump produces 15-LPM (Liters per Minute) in air flow.
- Mattress has 20 air bladders.
- 10" cells are constructed with Nylon/TPU that is soft, lightweight and will not stretch.
- Quick fill adapter standard.
- CPR valves provide fast (20 second) deflation.
- The zippered Nylon/TPU cover material is quilted, water resistant, vapor permeable and machine washable.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Sandra Taylor on Jul 6, 2016 2:38:00 PM