Med Aire Alternating Pressure Pump and Pad System, manufactured by Drive Medical, provides alternating pressure, through the inflation and deflation of 130 bubble cells, and is specifically engineered to be utilized in the prevention, treatment, and management of bed sores.
Offering 130 individual bubble cells, this overlay never places too much pressure on any affected area. The variable pressure, 4 LPM (liters per minute) pump produces a constant air flow, adjustable pressure, and its quiet technology alternately inflates and deflates the pads air cells.
This alternating pressure pad and pump offers superlative treatment at a cost-effective price.
Med Aire Alternating Pressure Pump and Pad System Features & Benefits
- 130 cells for maximum user comfort and effectiveness
- 4 LPM (liters per minute) pump provides constant air flow and pressure
- 5-minute cycle time
- Pad design offers superlative therapeutic treatment
- Built-in braciet for mounting easily to your bed
- Easy-to-change filter
- Pad is made of long-lasting durable heavy gauge premium vinyl
- Quiet pump technology alternately inflates and deflates the cells
- Variable pressure setting on the deluxe pump offers optional comfort setting
Alternating Pressure Pad and Pump
- Length: 78 inches
- Width: 36 inches
- Height: 2.5 inches
- Pump Airflow: 4 LPM
- Pump Cycle Time: 5 minutes
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year (pump unit), 90 days (pad)
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!