Silver Sport 2 Wheelchair by Drive is a high-quality and versatile steel frame wheelchair that comes standard with a stylish, easy-to-maintain, powder-coated silver vein finish steel frame that can withstand long-term, extensive use. The versatile 8-inch front casters can be adjusted to three different positions to accommodate a wide variety of user body types.
The Silver Sport 2 Wheelchair features urethane tires that are mounted on composite wheels to provide durability and a smooth ride over most surfaces. The carry pocket on the back brings added convenience while providing a safe and easy way to transport personal items. The Silver Sport 2 comes standard with swingaway footrests, padded detachable desk arms, push-to-lock brakes and sturdy plastic footplates.
Vitality Medical also carries other items that would pair well with the Silver Sport 2 Wheelchair such as the Swinging Door Hinge Offset Door Hinges For Wheelchair Access and Transitions Modular Entry Ramps.
Silver Sport 2 Wheelchair Features and Benefits:
- 8" Front Casters, Adjustable In 3 Positions.
- Carry Pocket On Backrest Provides Additional Convenience.
- Comes With Push to Lock Braces.
- Comes With Swing-Away Footrests or Elevating Leg Rests With Tool-Free Length Adjustable Front Riggings.
- Embossed Vinyl Upholstery Is Durable, Lightweight, Attractive, and Easy-to-Clean.
- Padded Armrests.
- Plastic Footplates.
- Powder Coated Silver Vein Steel Frame.
- Urethane Tires Mounted On Composite Wheel Provides Durability and Low Maintenance.
Silver Sport 2 Wheelchair Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Width Open: 28"
- Width Closed: 12.5"
- Height: 36"
- Seat-to-Floor Height: 17.5"-19.5"
- Back Height: 16"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Length With Riggings: 42"
- Product Weight With 20" Seat: 42 lbs
- Weight Limit With 20" Seat: 350 lbs
- Warranty: Limited 3 Years
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!