Dermagran Moisturizing Spray, manufactured by, Derma-Sciences moisturizes and conditions the site of the wound while providing needed vitamins and minerals.
Listed below are some of the uses of Dermagran Moisturizing Spray
- Stage 1 pressure ulcers
- Preventative skin care
- Zinc - Helps to fight off bacteria and make proteins
- Vitamins A and B6 - Aids in forming red blood cells and other necessary cell functions for healing
- Calcium and magnesium - Helps to promote blood vessel movement which can speed up the healing process.
The ingredients in this product help to keep the skin conditioned and moisturized. When skin is not moisturized it runs the risk of drying out. This can cause the skin to peel and break open leaving it at risk for further injury and bacteria. Bacteria in the wound can cause fungus and other infections which can be serious. Keep skin moisturized and conditioned . BUY Dermagran Moisturizing Spray from Vitality Medical today.
Dermagran Moisturizing Spray Features and Benefits
- Moisturizers for the skin and the wound site
- Provides needed minerals to aid in healing
- PH balanced with skin conditioners
Dermagran Moisturizing Spray specifications
- Bottle size: 4 oz.
- Active Ingredients: Ionic zinc, vitamin A, vitamin B6, calcium and magnesium
- Dermagran Moisturizing Spray item number: DM4
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Derma Sciences
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!