Dermacea Gauze Sponge by Kendall meets USP Type VII requirements for Wound Care. Dermacea USP Type VII Gauze Sponges are made from 100% cotton and are used for wound dressings, medical cleaning, minor prepping, wound packing and debriding. This Gauze Sponge comes in three sizes starting at 2” x 2”.
Dermacea USP Type VII Gauze Sponge Specifications
- Dermacea USP Type VII Gauze Sponge Product Numbers: 441204, 441208, 442214, 442215, 441205, 441206, 442211, 441209
- Shape: Square
- Size Options: 2 x 2 Inch and 4 x 4 Inch
- Ply Options: 8 Ply and 12 Ply
- Applications: Wound dressing, Debriding, Wound Packing, Wound Cleaning, Minor Prepping
- Sterility: Sterile and Non Sterile Options
- Manufacturer: Kendall
- Brand: Dermacea
- HCPCS code: A6402, A6216
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Ply 8 Ply Size 2 x 2 Inch Sterility Sterile Woven / Non-Woven Non-Woven Material Poly Blend
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!