Curity Gauze Sponges by Kendall are superior quality wound care sponge made from high-grade 100% cotton. It provides added flexibility and choice for a variety of needs.
This gauze sponge is made from 100% ring-spun yarn which is highly absorbent and maximizes vertical wicking capabilities. It is conveniently indexed in 10s for faster, easier handling. The sponge also ensures the highest quality and low contamination.
The gauze sponge offers the highest quality in bleaching control. It can be used for a variety of applications, including:
- wound dressing
- general cleaning
- minor prepping
- wound packing
Curity Gauze Sponge by Kendall is an economical dressing available in a broad range of sizes and plys. It is packaged for convenience in either singles or boxes.
Curity Gauze Sponge Features and Benefits
- Quality Approved Wound Care Sponge
- Made From High-Grade 100% Cotton
- Provides Flexibility and Choice for a Variety of Needs
- Ring-Spun Yarn is Highly Absorbent, Maximizes Vertical Wicking Capabilities
- Convenient for Faster, Easier Handling
- Ensures Highest Quality, Low Contamination
- Highest Quality in Bleaching Control
- For a Variety of Applications
Curity Gauze Sponge Specifications
- Economic Dressing Available in Broad Range of Sizes and Plys
- Packaged in Singles or Boxes
- Item Number: 1806
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand CURITY Ships Free No On Sale No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Quality Gauze Sponge
Curity Gauze Sponge is best used in a variety of applications. This is usually used in maintaining medical asepsis in wound care. Most medical professionals like me recommend its use because it is made out of premium cotton cultivated in US. The sponges are particularly used in dressing and packing of wounds, general cleaning, minor skin prep, and debridement.
- Gauze Sponge Review
I am a diabetic. Being one, getting wounds is never easy. I had to find the best products to keep my wounds clean and protected. Thankfully, this gauze sponge is available as it keeps my wounds dry and make it feel sanitized. I love that it is keeping in place despite the fact that I move too much!
- great product
easy to use, great to keep on hand. you can never go wrong with having some really good gauze wrap around the house!
- I was expecting something different. These were all individually wrapped.
I wanted them all in one package still sterile just not individually wrapped. they worked I just opened them all up and put in with other guaze that I have
- Just like theyuse in Hospitals
The material is real absorbent cotton. not those synthetic stuff youget over the counter at pharmacies, If I need wound care supplies, I know where to go