Other CURITY product(s)
Curity AMD are Wound Packing Strips impregnated with PHMB (Polyhexamethylene Biguanide). Curity AMD Antimicrobial Packing Strips resist bacterial colonization keeping the wound healthy and healing. Curity AMD Antimicrobial Packing Strips reduce bacterial penetration, limit cross-contamination, and maintain the balance of native skin flora. Clinical studies have shown that Curity AMD Antimicrobial Packing Strips have no negative impact to epithelialization. Manufactured by Kendall, Curity AMD Antimicrobial Packing Strips limits cross-contamination from patient to patient, patient to clinician, and patient to the environment.
Curity AMD Antimicrobial Packing Strips with PHMB are a powerful yet safe antiseptic that has broad range effectiveness against gram positive and gram negative microorganisms. PHMB is a gentle yet efficacious antiseptic that has demonstrated effectiveness against: VRE, MRSA, Acintobacter Baumannii, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus faecalis, Candida albicans, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Enterbacter cloacae, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Proteus mirabilis, Serratia marcesens, and Staphylococcus coagulase.
Kendall Curity AMD Antimicrobial Packing Strips Features & Benefits
- Broad-spectrum effectiveness against most organisms.
- Resists bacterial colonization within the dressing.
- Helps prevent infections from growing and spreading in the dressing.
- Reduces bacterial penetration through the dressing.
- Helps minimize infection exposure from strike-though.
Kendall Curity AMD Antimicrobial Packing Strips Specifications
- Kendall Curity AMD Antimicrobial Packing Strips Product Numbers: 7831AMD, 7832AMD, 7833AMD.
- Width Options: ¼ Inch, ½ Inch or 1 Inch.
- Length: 1 Yard.
- Shape Options: Packing Strip or Gauze.
- Color: White.
- Application: Wound Packing.
- Material: Gauze.
- Impregnated Ingredient: Polyhexamethylene Biguanide.
- Container Type: Plastic Tray.
- Prop 65: Yes.
- Manufacturer: Kendall.
- Brand: Curity AMD.
- UNSPSC Code: 42312403.
- HCPCS Code: A6266.
Request Free Samples of Covidien Gauze Dressings for wound care.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand CURITY Ships Free No Size Chart No Absorption No Backing Strength No Backsheet Material No Color No Compression No Core Material No Diameter No Latex Free Latex-Free Needle Length No Odor Control No Ply No Scent No Size 1/4 Inch x 1 Yard Sterility Sterile Toe Type No Topsheet Material No Thickness No Woven / Non-Woven Woven Material Poly Blend Gender No
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!