Other Conveen product(s)
Conveen Security Male External Catheter, manufactured by Coloplast, is a skin friendly alternative to traditional latex condom catheters, as it is not made with natural rubber latex.
Equally great to eliminating the risk of allergic reactions, the Conveen Security Male External Catheter features an applicator girp and roll-out strip for an effortless and secure application.
Created with your security in mind, this male external catheter, furthermore, features anti-kink bellows that allow a stable and leak-proof connection to a leg bag. To successfully connect this catheter to a leg bag, you will need to couple your purchase with an extension tube, too.
Order now and see why men prefer and trust Coloplast to manage their urinary needs!
Conveen Security Male External Catheter Features and Benefits
- Anti-kink bellows allow a secure connection to a collection bag.
- Applicator grip and roll-out strip for easy and secure application.
Conveen Security Male External Catheter Specifications
- Product Numbers: 5221, 5225H, 5230H, 5235H, and 5240H.
- Sizes: XS (21 mm), SM (25 mm), MD (30 mm), LG (35 mm), and XL (40 mm).
- Length: Standard.
- Material: Silicone.
- Application: To assist with urinary incontinence in men.
- Manufacturer: Coloplast.
- HCPCS Code: A4349.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Coloplast Sub Brand Conveen
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Haddad on Apr 10, 2016 12:35:56 PM
Comfortable for all day use.
You must determine and state the correct size to be most effective.