Coban 2 Lite, manufactured by 3M, is designed to achieve sustained, therapeutic compression with reduced sub-bandage resting pressures. This 2 layer compression bandage offers a low profile compression system that wraps the limb joint or affected area and holds that compression for up to a week. Simply, roll on the padded layer and then wrap the compression layer over-top. The new lite design reduces the pressure on the contact surface by 25 percent, making this compression bandage more comfortable than before.
Coban Compression Bandage is designed to allow patients to wear their own shoes, pants, etc. This Multi Layer Compression Bandage can replace more invasive braces and wraps that would go outside the clothing, in some cases. Coban lite pressure bandage wraps are perfect for those who need compression, but cannot tolerate high compression.
Pressure bandages are a less invasive way to reduce swelling, protect joint and prevent injury. Coban multi layer compression bandages are latex free, so they are suitable for latex sensitive individuals. The long wear times reduce the amount of upkeep needed.
Coban 2 Layer Compression Bandage Features and Benefits
- Cohesive Bandage Does not Stick to the Skin
- Wear Under the Clothing
- Works for up to 7 Days
- Reduces Swelling
Coban 2 Layer Compression Bandage Specifications
- Coban Product Numbers: 2794
- Application: Compression
- Latex Free
- Manufacturer: 3M
- HCPCS Code: A6441
Coban 2 Lite Compression Bandage Additional Information
- Coban 2 Lite Package Insert provides user instructions for using this compression wrap.
- Coban 2 Layer Lite Compression System Patient Instructions describes the bandage and its use.
- 3M Coban 2 Lite Specialty Application is portrayed step-by-step for highly contoured leg wrapping.
- Coban 2 Layer Lite Bandage Application discusses how to apply and remove this two part compression bandage.
- How to Apply and Remove Coban 2 Lite Compression Bandage is a pocket guide for a highly contoured leg.
- 3M Coban 2 Layer Compression System Brochure offers information about this latex free compression bandage.
- Coban and Skin Health is a 3M guide to understanding skin and leg problems related to venous insufficiency.
- Randomised Control Study of 3M Coban 2 Lite shows trail results of this 2-layer compression wrap.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care 3M Sub Brand Coban
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!