Gelocast Unna Boot Dressing by Jobst is a gauze wrap used to soothe, treat and heal irritated and/or ulcerated skin. Embedded with a soothing combination of zinc oxide and calamine, this compression wrap is easy to apply and quickly forms a semi-rigid cast after drying.
Gelocast Unna Boot Dressing by Jobst is designed to evenly distribute a specialized zinc oxide and calamine formulation over irritated skin, ensuring that patients receive a high quality healing experience. Effective and calming, this gauze wrap can be used on a variety of different types of patients of all sizes and ages.
Gelocast Unna Boot Dressing by Jobst Features and Benefits
- Used to help healing in irritated or ulcerated skin.
- Designed with a soothing zinc oxide/calamine formulation that is distributed evenly throughout the entire dressing.
- The nonraveling gauze is easy to apply and forms a semi-rigid cast after drying.
Gelocast Unna Boot Dressing by Jobst Specifications
- Product numbers: 01052, 01053
- Manufacturer: Jobst
- Size: 3 Inches by 10 Yards (01052), 4 Inches by 10 Yards (01053)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BSN Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow long will they be good for if not opened. Shelf life.Question by: Denise on Aug 18, 2015 2:00:10 PMPer the manufacturer, the product has a shelf life of 2 years.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 11, 2016 2:22:00 PM