Other Boost product(s)
Boost Pudding is manufactured by Nestle Healthcare Nutrition. Boost Pudding is designed for anyone needing extra nutrition that loves the great taste of pudding. Boost Pudding comes in three different flavors to please any pallet. These Nutritional Puddings are safe for people on a pureed diet, people with lactose intolerance, or anyone who could use more nutrition in their diet. Boost Pudding contains over 20 vitamins and minerals for a healthy diet. This Nutritional Pudding is not intended for people with galactosemia.
Boost Pudding Features and Benefits
- Kosher Formula.
- Lactose Free.
- Gluten Free.
- Nutritionally balanced.
- Each 5 oz pudding cup provides 7 grams of protein.
- Creamy pudding provides texture variety.
Boost Pudding Specifications
- Product Numbers: 9460300, 09470300, 9450300.
- 240 Calories.
- Weight: 5 Ounce Cups.
- Variations: Chocolate, Butterscotch, and Vanilla.
- kcal mL 1.6
- Caloric Distribution (% of kcal)
- Protein: 11%
- Carbohydrate: 55%
- Fat: 34%
- Protein Source: milk protein concentrate, sodium and calcium caseinates
- NPC:N Ratio: 200:1
- Water: 64%
- Appropriate for: lactose intolerance*, gluten-free, low-residue, kosher (* Not for individuals with galactosemia)
- Not for individuals with galactosemia.
- Packaging: Carton - Tetra Brik
- Manufacturer: Nestle.
- Brand: Boost Pudding.
- UNSPSC Code: 42231805.
- HCPCS code: B4150.
Boost Pudding Ingredients
Water, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Milk Protein Concentrate, Canola Oil, Modified Cornstarch, High Oleic Sunflower Oil and less than 2% of Corn Oil, Calcium Caseinate, Sodium Caseinate, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Salt, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Ascorbate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Choline Chloride, Carrageenan, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Phytonadione, Vitamin B12.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Nestle Sub Brand Boost
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Taste and nutrition