Betadine Povidone Iodine Swabsticks are individually wrapped or wrapped in packs of 3. Each Swabstick has a spun rayon tip saturated with Betadine Povidone Iodine for use as a medical antiseptic. Manufactured by Medline, Betadine Povidone Iodine Swabsticks are used as a first-aid antiseptic and as preparation of the skin prior to performing surgical procedures. Betadine Povidone Iodine Swabsticks provide excellent skin protection against microbes. The antimicrobial solution kills bacteria, fungi, viruses, protozoa and yeast. Betadine Povidone Iodine Swabsticks also provide germicidal cleaning. Betadine Iodine helps to prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, burns and other minor intrusions of the skin. Betadine Povidone Iodine Swabsticks are latex-free.
Betadine Povidon Iodine Pads are used as Surgical Prep Pads and as Disinfectant Towelettes or as Wipes for skin protection against microbes and also for germicidal cleaning. Just like the Swabsticks, the Betadine Povidon Iodine Prep Pads are used as an antimicrobial and are latex-free.
Betadine Povidone Iodine SwabStick & Betadine Povidone Iodine Pads Features & Benefits
- Antimicrobial solution kills fungi, viruses, bacteria, protozoa and yeast.
- Provides excellent skin protection against microbes.
Betadine Povidone Iodine SwabStick & Betadine Povidone Iodine Pads Specifications
- Each Betadine Povidon Iodine Pad (product # 39100W) or Iodine Swabstick (product #'s 3901SS, 3903SS) is saturated with a 10% PVP-I, USP solution which is equivalent to 1% available iodine.
- Betadine Povidon Iodine Pad Size: 2-3/8" x 1-1/4" (6 cm x 3 cm)
- Betadine Povidone Iodine Swabstick Size: 4 inch length.
- Betadine Iodine Swabstick Packaging Options: single of pack of 3.
- Betadine Iodine Pad Packaging Options: box of 100 or case of 1000.
- HCPCS code: A4247
- Additional Information
Manufacturer MedLine Ships Free No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
I have looked for these everywhere - on the web, in local stores, etc. The only way I found them prior to Vitality Medical was in a full size first aid kit. However, they are needed on a regular basis. I have many animals and am an LVT. It is much more convenient to have these in the "emergency kit" than a whole bottle of iodine which can easily leak and ruin the rest of the medical supplies.I am very happy to have found them on Vitality Medical. I should have purchased more, but I will in the future.
- easy to open. Not the biggest pad I've seen.
easy to open. Not the biggest pad I've seen.
- No Issues
Great packaging, price was great, good deal!
- good deak
Name brand product, good delivery.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $3.29
Starting at: $3.89
Starting at: $0.94
Starting at: $2.48
Starting at: $2.89
Starting at: $6.87