Betadine Povidone Iodine Swabsticks are individually wrapped or wrapped in packs of 3. Each Swabstick has a spun rayon tip saturated with Betadine Povidone Iodine for use as a medical antiseptic. Manufactured by Medline, Betadine Povidone Iodine Swabsticks are used as a first-aid antiseptic and as preparation of the skin prior to performing surgical procedures. Betadine Povidone Iodine Swabsticks provide excellent skin protection against microbes. The antimicrobial solution kills bacteria, fungi, viruses, protozoa and yeast. Betadine Povidone Iodine Swabsticks also provide germicidal cleaning. Betadine Iodine helps to prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, burns and other minor intrusions of the skin. Betadine Povidone Iodine Swabsticks are latex-free.
Betadine Povidon Iodine Pads are used as Surgical Prep Pads and as Disinfectant Towelettes or as Wipes for skin protection against microbes and also for germicidal cleaning. Just like the Swabsticks, the Betadine Povidon Iodine Prep Pads are used as an antimicrobial and are latex-free.
Betadine Povidone Iodine SwabStick & Betadine Povidone Iodine Pads Features & Benefits
- Antimicrobial solution kills fungi, viruses, bacteria, protozoa and yeast.
- Provides excellent skin protection against microbes.
Betadine Povidone Iodine SwabStick & Betadine Povidone Iodine Pads Specifications
- Each Betadine Povidon Iodine Pad (product # 39100W) or Iodine Swabstick (product #'s 3901SS, 3903SS) is saturated with a 10% PVP-I, USP solution which is equivalent to 1% available iodine.
- Betadine Povidon Iodine Pad Size: 2-3/8" x 1-1/4" (6 cm x 3 cm)
- Betadine Povidone Iodine Swabstick Size: 4 inch length.
- Betadine Iodine Swabstick Packaging Options: single of pack of 3.
- Betadine Iodine Pad Packaging Options: box of 100 or case of 1000.
- HCPCS code: A4247
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product Questionswhat is the expiration date of the product?Question by: rica on Jun 5, 2017 11:10:00 AMListed "expiration dates" are based on when the item is purchased. However, the item does have a shelf life of approximately 24 months.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 6, 2017 8:58:00 AM