1 mL Syringes are general purpose syringes for diabetic, tuberculin and other uses including post-operative conditions, vitamin deficiencies and intramuscular medication. Manufactured by Becton Dickinson, 1 mL Syringes (1 cc Syringes) provide a choice of Luer-Lok® Tip or Slip Tip. These single-use syringes can be fitted with either conventional or safety needles. 1 mL Syringes are in an easy-peel blister package.
1 mL Syringe by Becton Dickinson Features & Benefits
- Features bold, clear scale markings to assist in making easy and accurate dosage measurements.
- Thinner and smaller syringe size is easier to control.
- Syringes without Needles.
1 mL Syringe by Becton Dickinson Specifications
- BD 1 mL Oral Syringe Product ID Numbers: 309628, 309659, 329650.
- Application: General Purpose Syringe, Tuberculin Syringe, Insulin Syringe
- Syringe Tip Options: Slip Tip, Luer Lok Tip.
- Syringe Wall: Clear.
- Syringe Capacity: 1 mL or 1 cc.
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 0.01 mL increments.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Becton Dickinson
- HCPCS code: A4649, A4213
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BD Becton Dickinson
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
When pushing thick fluids, plunger can disconnect.
Using separate needles, significant waste of product after injecting (~.5cc left in needle tip)
- Clear, efficient
- There is nothing to dislike!