3 mL Syringes with Needles employ PrecisionGlide Needles and Luer-Lok tips that virtually eliminate pop-off. The syringe barrel is clear and features a bold scale that is easy to read. The clearly marked measurements on these 3 mL Syringes allow caregivers to improve dosage accuracy. Manufactured by Becton Dickinson under the brand name of PrecisionGlide, the needles are made with stainless steel and are detachable from the syringe. PrecisionGlide 3 mL Syringes and Needles are disposable.
3 cc Syringes and Needles Features & Benefits
- Syringe and needle combination.
- Detachable needle.
- Bold markings for measurements on the syringe barrel.
- Sharp stainless steel needle.
3 mL Syringes and Needles Specifications
- Volume: 3 mL or 3 cc.
- Gauge Size Options: 20 Gauge, 21 Gauge, 23 Gauge or 25 Gauge.
- Needle Length Options: 1/2 Inch, 5/8 Inch or 1 Inch.
- Application: Syringe with Hypodermic Needle.
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel.
- Needle Point Style: Beveled Tip.
- Needle Style: Detachable.
- Wall Type: Regular Wall.
- Syringe Material: Plastic.
- Safety Feature: Without Safety.
- Syringe Connection: Luer Lock.
- Brand: PrecisionGlide.
- Manufacturer: BD Becton Dickinson.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142609.
- HCPCS Codes: A4208.
- SafetyGlide Insulin Syringe with Needle Product Numbers: 309570, 309571, 309572, 309575, 309577, 309578, 309581, 309582, 309588, 309589.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BD Becton Dickinson
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Teresa on May 18, 2016 2:27:28 PM