Bard Touchless Plus Unisex Intermittent Catheters are closed, sterile intermittent catheters designed to help reduce the risk of urinary tract infections. Bard Touchless Plus Catheters available as Vinyl Catheters or Red Rubber Catheters in a variety of common sizes. The insertion tip correctly positions the touchless catheter in the urethra to help reduce UTIs. Bard's patented catheter guide allows control of catheter insertion with the touch of a finger. This Unisex Intermittent Catheter has a tapered neck design to decrease irritation from sharp corners. Catheter cap has pull ring for easy removal. The Bard Touchless Plus Unisex Intermittent Catheters are prelubricated catheters that reduce discomfort during insertion.
Bard Touchless Plus Unisex Intermittent Catheters Features & Benefits
- Catheter cap has pull ring for easy removal, especially for people with limited dexterity.
- Pre-Lubricated Catheter in Touchless® Sheath features an insertion tip that helps reduce UTIs.
- Virtually touchless insertion.
- Tapered neck Touchless Catheter design reduces excoriation.
Bard Touchless Plus Unisex Intermittent Catheters Specifications
- Touchless Plus Unisex Intermittent Catheter Product Numbers: 4A6044, 4A6110, 4A6142, 4A6144
- Manufacturer: Bard
- Construction: Red Rubber (latex) or Vinyl.
- French Size Options: 10, 12 & 14.
- Contents: Closed Catheter with 1,100-cc collection bag.
- HCPCS code: A4353.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Bard
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!