Atrac-Tain Cream is a moisturizing cream that contains urea and alpha hydroxy acid (AHA).
Atrac-Tain Superior Moisturizing Cream with 10% Urea and 4% AHA Features and Benefits
- 10% Urea and 4% AHA
- Exfoliates and softens severely dry, cracked, calloused skin
- Fragrance, dye and preservative-free
- Clinically proven to help prevent skin dryness which can lead to an increased risk of foot ulcers1
- CHG compatible
Atrac-Tain Superior Moisturizing Cream with 10% Urea and 4% AHA Specifications
- Product Numbers: 1802, 1814, 1843
- Size Options: 2 oz. Tube, 5 oz. Tube, 2 Gram Packet
- Application: Moisturizer
- Active Ingredients: Urea / Alphahydroxy Acid
- Scent: Unscented
- UNSPSC Code: 53131616
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
I was given it by my husband who is diabetic when I complained about my elbows.
It cleared up the roughness and cracking in just a few days.
- It works
- Can be hard to find at times,