Vaseline Petrolatum Impregnated Gauze by Kendall is a non-adherent dressing used in wound care. It is a fine mesh and absorbent gauze that is impregnated with white petrolatum.
This gauze remains moist and is non-toxic, non-sensitizing, and non-irritating. This helps to minimize drying out and adherence.
The petrolatum gauze is occlusive and clings and conforms to all body contours. It helps seal air leaks and unwanted fluid loss.
This is a non-adherent fine mesh absorbent gauze that reduces pain and trauma during dressing changes. It is indicated in use for:
- minor burns
- skin donor sites
- tunneling wounds
- staple/suture lines
- skin grafts
- skin tears
- umbilical bandage
- lightly exudating wounds
Adaptic Vaseline Petrolatum Impregnated Gauze by Kendall is sterile. It comes in a variety of sizes. The gauze is packaged for convenience in either singles or boxes.Adaptic Vaseline Petrolatum Impregnated Gauze Features and Benefits
- Non-Adherent Dressing Used in Wound Care
- Fine Mesh and Absorbent Gauze
- Impregnated with White Petrolatum
- Remains Moist
- Non-Toxic, Non-Sensitizing, Non-Irritating
- Helps Minimize Drying Out and Adherence
- Clings and Conforms to All Body Contours
- Helps Seal Air Leaks and Unwanted Fluid Loss
- Reduces Pain and Trauma During Dressing Changes
- Available in Different Sizes
- Packaged in Singles and Boxes
- Item Number: 8884413605, 8884414600, 8884415600, 888441660, 8884417601
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!