Other Monoject product(s)
35 mL Monoject Syringes from Kendall, a division of Covidien, are Medical Syringes that come in a variety of sizes to meet your general purpose medical needs. Individually wrapped, these Monoject Syringes are blister packaged. These syringes are without needles and are Rigid Pack. Kendall Monoject Syringes are manufactured with a polypropylene plunger rod and barrel. The Monoject 35 mL Syringe Tips are available in three different syringe tips--Luer Lock Tips, Catheter Tip, and Slip Tip. The barrel of the syringe is marked with graduated markings for easy to read measurements. Kendall Monoject Syringes are latex free and DEPH free.
Kendall Monoject 35 mL Syringes Features & Benefits
- Barrel-based safety technology.
- 35 mL Syringe or 35 cc Syringe with graduated markings for easy measurement reading.
- Rigid Pack blister packing for safe handling.
- Packaging may be autoclaved or gas for sterility.
Kendall Monoject 35 cc Syringes Specifications
- Kendall 35 mL Monoject Syringe with Needle Product Numbers: 1183500555, 1183500777, 1183500888, 8881535762, 8881535770, 8881535796.
- Application: General Purpose Syringe
- Syringe Tip Options: Luer Lock Tip, Regular Luer Tip, Catheter Tip, Slip Tip.
- Syringe Wall: Regular.
- Syringe Capacity: 35 mL or 35 cc.
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 1 mL increments.
- Syringe Materials: Polypropylene.
- Single use.
- Rigid Pack are Reusable.
- Blister Pack are Single Use Disposable.
- Latex free.
- DEPH free.
- Blister packaging.
- Packing: Rigid Pack and Softpack Blister Pack.
- Manufacturer: Covidien Kendall
- HCPCS code: A4213
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Monoject Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
I have a cat that is fed through G tube for several years .I use the 12ml syringes. I have been adding more water to the formula because the tubes are
getting stuck and I am unable to plunge (push) the food through. I have been throwing away syringes to the point that 100 syringe box can be done in 2 weeks. Before it would take 5 weeks to use a 60 syringe box. The food has not changed, again I am adding more water to thin the food. Help!! What can I do?Question by: Heidi on Jan 5, 2016 10:38:12 AM
Perfect packaging! Fast delivery