Other Monoject product(s)
35 mL Monoject Syringes from Kendall, a division of Covidien, are Medical Syringes that come in a variety of sizes to meet your general purpose medical needs. Individually wrapped, these Monoject Syringes are blister packaged. These syringes are without needles and are Rigid Pack. Kendall Monoject Syringes are manufactured with a polypropylene plunger rod and barrel. The Monoject 35 mL Syringe Tips are available in three different syringe tips--Luer Lock Tips, Catheter Tip, and Slip Tip. The barrel of the syringe is marked with graduated markings for easy to read measurements. Kendall Monoject Syringes are latex free and DEPH free.
Kendall Monoject 35 mL Syringes Features & Benefits
- Barrel-based safety technology.
- 35 mL Syringe or 35 cc Syringe with graduated markings for easy measurement reading.
- Rigid Pack blister packing for safe handling.
- Packaging may be autoclaved or gas for sterility.
Kendall Monoject 35 cc Syringes Specifications
- Kendall 35 mL Monoject Syringe with Needle Product Numbers: 1183500555, 1183500777, 1183500888, 8881535762, 8881535770, 8881535796.
- Application: General Purpose Syringe
- Syringe Tip Options: Luer Lock Tip, Regular Luer Tip, Catheter Tip, Slip Tip.
- Syringe Wall: Regular.
- Syringe Capacity: 35 mL or 35 cc.
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 1 mL increments.
- Syringe Materials: Polypropylene.
- Single use.
- Rigid Pack are Reusable.
- Blister Pack are Single Use Disposable.
- Latex free.
- DEPH free.
- Blister packaging.
- Packing: Rigid Pack and Softpack Blister Pack.
- Manufacturer: Covidien Kendall
- HCPCS code: A4213
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Monoject
Top Rated Customer ReviewsSee All Reviews
- Quick service
Order was receied wihin 2 days of purchase.
- Working well for canine tube-feeding
We use these with our dog, who has a PEG feeding tube. This particular brand and size works easily and last several uses. Many others only work once or twice before locking up. The service from Vitality Medical was excellent -- quick fulfillment, VERY fair price, received in excellent condition.
- Great price and fast shipping
About 2/3 the price I normally pay and it showed up in 2 days.
- Product exactly as described, priced competetively, shipped quickly
My order was at my door well before expected-I recieved it next day even though I only paid for economy shipping. Their price was the lowest I could find for this product and when I emailed a question about the product they promptly responded. I will use this company again without hesitation. I never have issues with monoject syringes-they make a good product that outlasts similar products from other companies.
- Excellent product
Have been using these syringes for a long time since my handicapped adult
son gets all his liquids by syringe. They were paid for by insurance, but now
we pay. Vitality Medical had them in stock and delivered them the next day!
Awesome service and comminucation.
Perfect packaging! Fast delivery
- Very Pleased
Product (syringes) arrived very quickly after order. Price was very reasonable. If I need additional syringes, this is where I will go. Note that I use these for fueling small engine tanks, so they are really heavy duty.
- Perfect transaction
Wonderful company to deal with
- Perfect transaction
Pleasure to deal with Vitality Medical. Always a perfect transaction!
- Not the item shown
I ordered this item with luer lock tip and received non-luer lock syringes. When I called to bring this issue to their attention they sent me the correct item but on sent out 2 syringes when I ordered 5.
- Community Q&A
I have a cat that is fed through G tube for several years .I use the 12ml syringes. I have been adding more water to the formula because the tubes are
getting stuck and I am unable to plunge (push) the food through. I have been throwing away syringes to the point that 100 syringe box can be done in 2 weeks. Before it would take 5 weeks to use a 60 syringe box. The food has not changed, again I am adding more water to thin the food. Help!! What can I do?Question by: Heidi on Jan 5, 2016 10:38:12 AMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!