3 mL Oral Syringes are used for administering liquid medicine that is hard to measure using a normal medicine spoon. An Oral Syringe is a measuring device used to accurately measure small doses of liquid medicine, which are then given to the patient by mouth. Two Oral Syringes to select from--CLEAR and AMBER. Features easy-to-read scale markings in both milliliters and teaspoon scale for accuracy to reduce the risk of medication dosing or administrative error. Both syringe types come with a tip cap.
3 mL Oral Syringes Features & Benefits
- Easy-to-read scale markings.
- Reduced risk of dosing errors.
3 mL Oral Syringe Specifications
- BD 3 mL Oral Syringe Product ID Numbers: 305210 and 305220.
- Application: Oral Syringe
- Syringe Tip: Luer Slip Tip.
- Syringe Wall Options: Clear or Amber.
- Syringe Capacity: 3 mL or 3 cc.
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 0.01 mL increments.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Becton Dickinson
- HCPCS code: A4649
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BD Becton Dickinson Sub Brand No Ships Free No Size Chart No
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $0.11
Starting at: $0.53
Starting at: $3.43
Starting at: $18.84