3 mL Oral Syringes are used for administering liquid medicine that is hard to measure using a normal medicine spoon. An Oral Syringe is a measuring device used to accurately measure small doses of liquid medicine, which are then given to the patient by mouth. Two Oral Syringes to select from--CLEAR and AMBER. Features easy-to-read scale markings in both milliliters and teaspoon scale for accuracy to reduce the risk of medication dosing or administrative error. Both syringe types come with a tip cap.
3 mL Oral Syringes Features & Benefits
- Easy-to-read scale markings.
- Reduced risk of dosing errors.
3 mL Oral Syringe Specifications
- BD 3 mL Oral Syringe Product ID Numbers: 305210 and 305220.
- Application: Oral Syringe
- Syringe Tip: Luer Slip Tip.
- Syringe Wall Options: Clear or Amber.
- Syringe Capacity: 3 mL or 3 cc.
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 0.01 mL increments.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Becton Dickinson
- HCPCS code: A4649
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BD Becton Dickinson Sub Brand N/A Ships Free No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $18.84
Starting at: $0.11
Starting at: $0.15
Starting at: $16.78