20 mL Syringes are general purpose Syringes without Needles manufactured by Becton Dickinson. BD 20 mL Syringes (20 cc Syringes) come in a choice of Luer-Lok® Tip or Slip Tip. These single-use syringes can be fitted with either conventional or safety needles. 20 mL Syringes are packaged in an easy-peel blister package.
BD 20 mL Syringe by Becton Dickinson Features & Benefits
- Disposable syringe.
- Thinner and smaller syringe size is easier to control.
- Features bold, clear scale markings to assist in making easy and accurate dosage measurements.
20 mL Syringe by Becton Dickinson Specifications
- BD 20 mL Syringe Product ID Numbers: 302830, 302831.
- Application: General Purpose Syringe.
- Syringe Tip Options: Slip Tip, Luer Lok Tip.
- Syringe Wall: Clear.
- Syringe Capacity: 20 mL or 20 cc.
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 1 mL increments.
- Syringe Material: Polypropylene.
- Syringe Only, Syringe without Needle.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Becton Dickinson
- HCPCS code: A4213
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BD Becton Dickinson
- Community Q&A