The Zip'r Roo 4-Wheel Scooter is the lightest scooter manufactured by Zip'r Mobility. This easy-to-drive mobility aid will be an investment that helps the rider maintain mobile freedom and accomplish day-to-day tasks. The rider will enjoy reliable, safe transportation every day. The compact design of the Roo 4 makes it easy to maneuver in a variety of situations. With a turning radius of just 39 inches, a 12 degree climb angle, and a narrow overall width, this lightweight scooter can easily be navigated around tight corners, through crowds, and down grocery store aisles with no problem. It can get up to 3.5 mph and travel 10 miles per charge. This lightweight scooter is very easy to transport. It can be disassembled quickly into five convenient pieces and stored in the back of almost any vehicle and reassembled with ease. With non-marking, flat-free tires and a padded, foldable seat, this mobility aid is ideal for riders who will be taking their scooter with them on trips or to an all-day event.
The rider will love getting around on this fun, smooth mobility aid. More importantly, they will love the freedom that this scooter gives them on a daily basis. This scooter can be used for a trip to the grocery store, going out to eat, or just a spin around the neighborhood. It's available in either red or blue. You may also be interested in some of our other lightweight scooters such as the Echo 3 or the Lightweight Scootie .
Product Features and Benefits
- Simple and Fun to Drive
- Zip'r Mobility's Lightest Scooter
- Helps Users Maintain Mobile Freedom
- Reliable, Every Day Transportation
- Easily Navigates Around Tight Corners
- Easily Disassembled into Five Pieces
- Non-Marking, Flat-Free Tires
- Comfortable Padded Foldable Seat
- Available in Stylish Red or Blue
Traveler Scooters Additional Information
- Operating Manual provides assembly, disassembly, battery charging and operating instructions.
- Maintenance Guide offers care and maintenance instructions for this scooter.
- Troubleshooting Guide contains common symptoms and resolutions.
- Warranty offers detailed information about the 3 year warranty length and exclusions.
- Additional Information
- StorageFront Basket
- SeatSwivels, reclines
- Arm RestsAdjustable
- Width28 Inch
- Length56 Inch
- Front Tire Size12 Inch
- Back Tire Size12 Inch
- Net Weight99.8 lbs
- Weight Capacity250 lbs
- Heaviest Piece32.5 lbs
- Top Speed3.5 mph
- Cruising Range10 Miles
- Ground Clearance2 Inch
- Turning Radius39 Inch
- Batteries(2) 12V 180 W
- Charger2A Offboard
- Motor24V, 180 W
- Climb Angle12 Degrees
- Electronics1 Year
- Drive Train1 Year
- Batteries6 Month