Customers Also Bought
Zinc Oxide Ointments, manufactured by Fougera, are designed to act as an invisible barrier that protects the skin from moisture that could prove irritating. It is because of these Barrier Ointment properties that Zinc Oxide is the perfect cream for preventing diaper rash. The Skin Care qualities that Zinc Oxide contains make this Ointment a good solution for minor skin irritations as well.
This Ointment works great in a variety of situations. Use Zinc Oxide on poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac rashes or everyday to your baby's diaper rash. This Skin Care treatment typically starts to work within 12 hours.
Zinc Oxide Ointment Features and Benefits
- Safe to Use Every Day
- Seals Out Moisture and Protects the Skin
- Use Zinc Oxide to Prevent Diaper Rash
- Treats Minor Irritations from Poison Oak, Poison Ivy, and Pioson Sumac
Zinc Oxide Specifications
- Product Contains: 20 Percent Zinc
- Weight: 16 OZ
- Hpic Code: A6250
- Product Number: 00168006216
- Additional Information