Customers Also Bought
The Drive Deluxe Hip High Chair is attractive wood seat designed for residents after hip surgery. It offers a 26 inch floor to seat height to easily sit down without the resident having to bend at the hip. This Hip Chair is deluxe in that its frame is made of solid maple wood with blue vinyl upholstery that is padded for comfort and is easy to clean and maintain. The wooden footrest comfortably rest the feet but is also adjustable to offer three height levels. The armrests have a padding and assist resident when getting in and out of the chair.
The Drive 17100 Hip Chair comes with a 2-year warranty on the frame and 1 year on the upholstery.
You may also want to check out another comfortable Hip High Chair with a durable steel frame with a lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Padded Upholstery
- Padded Armrests
- Easy to Assemble
- Three Adjustable Footrest Heights
- Prevents Bending at Hip for Residents Post Hip Surgery
- Beautiful Solid Maple Wood Frame
- Easy to Clean and Maintain
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Numbers: 17100
- Chair Width: 22 Inches
- Chair Height: 40.75
- Chair Depth: 29 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Floor to Arm Height: 31 Inches
- Floor to Seat Height: 26 Inches
- Width Between Arms: 19 Inches
- Floor to Footrest Height: 5.5, 7.5, 9.5 Inches
- Product Weight: 33 lbs.
- Frame Material: Maple Wood
- Seat Material: Vinyl
- Finish: Brown-Vein
- Vinyl Upholstery Color: Blue
- Warranty: 1 Year on Upholstery, 2 Year on Frame
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat are dimensions?
Height, depth, width, floor to seat, floor to foot rest adjustmentsQuestion by: jan on Sep 6, 2017 9:32:00 PMDimensions are as follows and are according to the manufacturer:
Floor to Seat Height 26 Inches
Width Between Arms 19 Inches
Floor to Arm Height 31 Inches
Floor to Footrest Height (adjustable) 5.5 Inches, 7.5 Inches, 9.5 Inches
Overall Dimensions 24 Inches (W) x 40 Inches (H) x 25 Inches (D)
Weight 33 lbs.
Carton Shipping Weight 44 lbs.
Weight Limit 300 lbs.
Warranty 1 Year on Upholstery, Limited 2 Year Warranty on FrameAnswer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 30, 2017 8:55:00 AM