The MCS Thermal Compression Top by 2XU is the perfect outdoor exercise garment, especially for snow skiing. In addition to the higher neckline and thermal fabric to keep you warm in cold temperatures, it provides moderate compression with target mapping at the abdominals, obliques and lower back. This Muscle Containment Stamping supports these muscle groups to reduce swelling and reduce lactic acid buildup for improved recovery. The mapping also creates posture awareness and balance. The science behind the mapping is to work with and against centrifugal gravity developed from downhill skiing.
The MCS Compression Top is part of 2XU's compression garment line using durable and powerful PWX fabric. This dynamic fabric works just as hard as you with its moisture wicking property along with anti-bacterial and UPF50+ sun protection. The Flatlock seams reduce friction to minimize chafing.
The MCS Alpine Long Sleeve Compression Top is black with gold logos and is available in sizes XS, S, M, L and XL. A complimentary MCS Thermal Compression Tight will complete your attire when working out in the cold.
Features and Benefits:
- Moderate Graduated Compression
- Improves Blood Circulation for Warmth and Recovery
- Reduces Muscle Fatigue & Swelling
- Anatomical Mapping for Improved Balance
- Improves Performance
- Compression Reduces Muscle Damage
- Reduces Risk of Overuse Injury
- Durable, Multi-Stretch Fabric
- Moisture Wicking Yarns
- UPF50+ Sun Protection
- Antibacterial Properties
- Manufacturer: 2XU
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Color: Black/Gold
- Quantity: Each
- User: Women
- MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping)
- Compression: Moderate 15-20 mmHg
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- Fabric: PWX 70D THERMAL Invista LYCRA (75% Nylon/25% Elastane)
- Item Numbers: WA3512A-BLK-GLD-XS, WA3512A-BLK-GLD-S, WA3512A-BLK-GLD-M, WA3512A-BLK-GLD-L, WA3512A-BLK-GLD-XL
- Machine-wash compression garment in cold water with like colors.
- Do NOT add bleach or fabric softener.
- Do NOT tumble dry or iron garment to maintain compression and mapping integrity of the garment.
- Hang dry inside away from sunlight.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!