2XU understands the impact running has on the legs. Targeted quad Muscle Containment Stamping is built into the lightweight yet durable PWX fabric to improve muscle alignment and performance. MCS Run Compression Shorts has MCS mapping technology in both the front and back of the compression short. The anatomical mapping and compression features work hard during a run as well as after. The compression creates increased blood flow to reduce swelling from overuse. The support also reduces soreness for improved recovery in between runs.
The PWX fabric is also top-of-the-line using flatlock seams to prevent chafing. When running outdoors, you have the protection of UPF50+ in the fabric. PWX also has antibacterial and moisture wicking properties to keep you dry.
MCS Run Compression Shorts come in black with a safety reflective logo in nero color. It's available in sizes XS, S, M and XL.
Choose from other 2XU compression garments like the Compression Short Sleeve Top to complete your running attire.
Features and Benefits:
- Compression Reduces Muscle Soreness and Stiffness
- Safety Reflective Logos
- Reduces Risk of Injury From Impact and Overuse
- Improves Muscle Alignment
- Durable PWX Fabric
- Multi-Directional Stretch Material
- Moisture Wicking Fabric
- Rear Zipper Pocket
- Faster Recovery
- UPF50+ Sun Protection
- Antibacterial Technology
- Manufacturer: 2XU
- Quantity: Each
- User: Women
- Rise: Mid
- Waistband: 8cm Comfort Band with Powermesh
- Front Fabric: PWX 70D (72% Nylon/28% Elastane -Invista LYCRA)
- Back Fabric: PWX 105D (65% Nylon/35% Elastane -Invista LYCRA)
- Warranty: 12-Month
- Sizes: XS, S, M, XL
- Item Numbers: WA4414B-BLK-NRO-XS, WA4414B-BLK-NRO-S, WA4414B-BLK-NRO-M, WA4414B-BLK-NRO-XL
- Machine-wash compression garment in cold water with like colors.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Do not tumble dry or iron garment to maintain integrity of the PWX material.
- Hang dry away from the sun.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 2XU Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!