The Women's Elite Compression Long Sleeve Top by 2XU compliments the most rigorous workout or training sessions. The graduated compression at the arms increases blood circulation for faster warm up and recovery post workout. Compression garments fit snuggly to maximize circulation with important PWX Weight panels adding extra support to the forearms, stomach, pectorals, biceps and triceps. A specialized weight band is placed across the shoulders to improve endurance by holding up the lower back to maintain proper posture and improve breathing. 2XU uses Raglan sleeve construction allowing the garment to maintain full range of motion in the arms and shoulders. Special attention is also placed in the stitching with Flatlock seams to reduce chafing with extreme movement. Invista LYCRA fabric is durable and a superior fabric offering moisture wicking, antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection properties.
The Elite Compression Long Sleeve Top is available in sizes XS, S, M and L in the color black with gold logos. When selecting a size, it's recommended to choose the smaller size when measurement is on the border to the next size to receive the best recovery results.
Pair this women's top with MCS Thermal Compression Tights by X2U when working out in cold climates.
Features and Benefits
- Panels to Support Muscle Groups
- Increases Blood Circulation
- Reduces Muscle Fatigue for Faster Recovery
- Durable Fabric
- Oblique Panel Improves Breathing
- Panels to Keep Posture in Check
- Moisture Wicking Fabric
- UPF50+ Sun Protection
- Antibacterial Properties
- Won't Restrict Movement
- Flatlock Seams
- Manufacturer: 2XU
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L
- Color: Black/Gold
- Quantity: Each
- User: Women
- Fabric: Invista LYCRA
- Warranty: 12-Month
- Item Numbers: WA3016A-BLK-GLD-XS, WA3016A-BLK-GLD-S, WA3016A-BLK-GLD-M, WA3016A-BLK-GLD-L
- Machine-wash compression garment in cold water with mild detergent.
- Do not add bleach or fabric softener.
- Do not tumble dry or iron garment to maintain integrity of the PWX material.
- Hang dry inside to avoid sunlight exposure.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!