Customers Also Bought
Nurse Call Pager, manufactured by Posey, are Wireless Paging Systems that work using a transmitter and a receiver. The transmitter is a pendant that the patient can wear around their neck to use for summoning the nurse or caregiver who has the receiver at the other end. Unlike some other Nurse Call Systems, the caregiver can be up to 100 feet away, maximizing the mobility of both the patient and the caregiver. The pendant has a push button on it that activates the alert to the caregiver by way of a chime or vibration, depending on set up selection. This type of Caregiver Pager is ideal when there is concern about waking up other patients. Wireless Personal Pagers by Posey are perfect for mobile or non-ambulatory individuals who need caregiver support. These Nurse Call Pager works using 2 AA batteries. These batteries are not included.
Nurse Call Pager Caregiver Pager Features and Benefits
- Choose from a chime or vibrate setting.
- Pendant transmitter goes wherever the patient does.
- Audio and visual alerts whenever the pager is activated.
Nurse Call Pager Caregiver Pager Specifications
- Nurse Call System Product Number: 8272
- Range: up to 100 Feet (depending upon density of building construction).
- Transmitter requires 12V battery (included).
- Receiver requires two AA batteries (not included).
- Posey Nurse Call Pager Warranty: 30 Days
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history