Customers Also Bought
The Drive Medical Wireless Bedside Alarm is a self-contained bedside Safety Alarm that uses infrared technology to detect motion. Used as an alarm or a warning device anywhere early detection is necessary, it operates without volume control at an 85 to 95-decibel level, and mounts easily with a swivel bracket that adjusts the direction of the monitoring beam. While conventional alarm systems rely on weight sensor pads, strings, and clips, the Drive Wireless Safety Bedside Alarm works by emitting an invisible fan-shaped beam that will cover an area approximately 60 degrees horizontal and 6 degrees vertical. This infrared beam casts a large, invisible, curtain-like coverage that will sound an alarm when it detects that an individual is attempting to leave or falls out of bed.
The Drive Medical 13601 Wireless Bedside Alarm has two modes, an alarm mode, and a chime mode. In order to allow staff and caregivers time to exit the room, when the alarm mode or the chime mode is selected to the on position. When selected, the chime and alarm modes both have a 10-second exit delay. This delay will allow staff and caregivers time to exit the room. When the detector field identifies that there is movement within the detector field range the unit alarm will sound for 30 seconds and then automatically reset the alarm. If the device continues to detect motion within the detector field range, then the unit will continue to sound an alarm.
- Manufacturer:Drive Medical
- Uses Infrared Technology to Detect Motion
- Does Not Use Weight Sensor Pads, Strings, or Clips
- Two Modes: Alarm Mode and Chime Mode
- 85-95 Decibels Without Volume Control
- One 9 Volt Battery Included or AC Powered
- Ideal for ICU or Anywhere Early Detection Is Necessary
- Swivel Bracket Adjusts Monitoring Beam
- Easy to Mount
- Additional Information
Additional InformationProduct Specifications
- Power SourceDC 9V
- Detection Motion Speed1.8 - 4.5 Feet Per Second
- Working Temperature-4 Degrees to 104 Degrees
- Detection Distance24 Feet Max
- Static Current0.15 mA Alarm
- Exit Delay10 Seconds
- Horizontal Detection Range60 Degrees
- Switch StateAlarm / Off / Chime
- Alarm Time30 Seconds
- Vertical Detection Range6 Degrees
- Alarm Loundness>80 Decibels
- Chime Time30 Seconds
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Owners Manual Contains Product Care and Use Information.
- Information Sheet Contains Product Information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsCould you provide the size of this device and how it is installedQuestion by: jan on Apr 21, 2015 8:20:00 AMDimensions are as follows: 6 inches (length) x 5 inches (width) x 4 inches (height). Installation instructions are included with the purchase of the product.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 20, 2016 3:10:00 PM
Based on your history