Other Wings product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Wings Choice Plus Briefs are designed for Adult Incontinence. Wings Choice Plus are Quilted Briefs that provide Super Absorbency. The quilted cloth-like backsheet of the Wings Choice Plus Adult Quilted Briefs give these Incontinence Briefs a soft and comfortable feel. This absorbent material is quiet, keeping you discreet and confident.
Manufactured by Kendall, Wings Choice Plus Adult Quilted Briefs combine super absorbent polymers and a high performance blue dryness strip that wicks fluid away from your skin and keeps your skin drier and healthier. Breathable side panels allow air circulation to keep heat build-up down.
Kendall Wings Choice Plus Adult Quilted Briefs with Super Absorbency Features & Benefits
- Super Absorbent
- Odor Control
- Quiet Briefs are Discreet
- Soft and Comfortable Feel
- Breathable Side Panels Allow for Air Circulation
- Blue Dryness Strip Keep Moisture Away from the Skin
Kendall Wings Choice Plus Adult Quilted Briefs Super Absorbency Specifications
- Kendall Wings Choice Plus Adult Quilted Briefs Super Absorbency Product Numbers: 66032, 66033, 66034, 66035
- Size Options: Medium, Large or X-Large
- Waist Size Range: 32 to 64 Inch
- Absorbency: Super Absorbency
- Application: Adult Incontinence Brief
- Manufacturer: Kendall
- Brand: Wings Choice Plus
- HCPCS Codes: T4521, T4522, T4523, T4524
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Cardinal Health Brand Wings Absorption Super Backsheet Material Cloth-like, Waterproof
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI can't locate on your web site wings ultra Quilted adult briefs item #77075 or item # 1455.
You sent me a free sample with two #77075 briefs.Question by: frank on Aug 9, 2016 7:03:01 AMThis item is currently available and being sold in bags of 15. A search from our home website with the item number (77075) will take you right to the page.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 25, 2016 3:10:00 PM
Based on your history
- Very absorbent, Comfortable for patient
- No dislikes at all!