Elite Care Cliner with Swing-Away Arms, manufactured by Winco Manufacturing, is the gold standard recliner with its vast range of capabilities, design, comfort, durability, and value. These treatment chairs, because of their high functionality and seamless upholstery, are particularly great for use within the fields of oncology, dialysis, and acute care.
Patient comfort is of absolute importance with this line, which is why it completely eliminates the need for "springs" or other hard areas where the patient would physically make contact. In addition to superlative comfort, this treatment chair offers optimum performance and utility in a gorgeous, state-of-the-art package that appears "non-clinical." By appearing non-clinical, these chairs tend to make patients feel more relaxed and at ease, as if they were at home.
Featuring non-absorbent, blow-molded fold down side trays on both sides, clinicians, or other medical professionals, are able to quickly and easily gain access to a patient without bending. And so your patients don't have to bend, either, they can mechanically alter the leg rest by simply lying back.
Every clinical recliner in the XL Elite Care Cliner series features a standard Trendelenburg release. Trendelenburg is a supine position when an individual's feet is stationed approximately 10-30 degrees above the head, sloped at an angle. When clinicians or technicians are ready to release a patient from this state, all they have to do is gently pull on the lever on the back of the chair, or the accessible levers from either side.
In addition to bilateral release handles, this appealing clinical recliner features sturdy and comfortably contoured arms for greater patient comfort, too. To provide even further comfort for patients, these Geri chairs integrate an ergonomic headrest, wide elastic band on the back frame, and an elastic open seat base.
What makes this chair unique from the others is that it features swing-away arms, which is highly critical during patient transfers. In fact, the swing-away arms allow full access for a safe and successful patient transfer to or from a bed, wheelchair, and even quickly moving the patient during emergency situations.
As a result of these integrative features, the Elite Care Cliner with Swing-Away Arms is the ultimate in comfort, durability, and beauty. Order now and see first hand why patients and clinicians love this chair. Increase your patient satisfaction and clinic's efficiency today!
Elite Care Cliner with Swing-Away Arms Features and Benefits
- Available with nylon casters.
- Bilateral release levers, plus a release lever on the back.
- Capable of achieving the Trendelenburg position.
- Dual blow-molded flip-side tables.
- Ergonomic headrest, elastic band on the back frame, and an elastic open seat base.
- Great for a wide variety of clinical settings.
- Side fold-down trays.
- Swing-away arms for safe and successful patient transfers.
- Unparalleled comfort, durability, and style.
Elite Care Cliner with Swing-Away Arms Specifications
- Product Numbers: 6940.
- Weight: 104 lbs. (47.17 kg.)
- Height: 48.5 in. (123.19 cm.)
- Width: 34 in. (86.36 cm.)
- Maximum Width: 54 in. (137.16 cm.)
- Width with Tray Down: 34 in. (86.36 cm.)
- Seat Height: 21 in. (53.34 cm.)
- Seat Width: 21 in. (53.34 cm.)
- Seat Depth: 20 in. (50.80 cm.)
- Seat Back Height: 32.5 in. (82.55 cm.)
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs . (158.76 kg.)
- Footprint Recline Length: 76.5 in. (194.31 cm.)
- Application: To assist with quality patient care and patient transfers.
- Manufacturer: Winco Manufacturing.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!